Battle of God and Demon

Righteous looks at Error666 before his eyes, as Error666 looks back at Righteous with only his left eye. Righteous narrowed his eyes, as he flexed his fingers a little bit, black electricity sparked off of his right hand, where his eyes are at. Error666, on the other hand, stepped forward, and clenched his fist, as he then spoke out.

"So...think you are able to go against me, Righteous?"

Righteous stepped forward, as Dust and Vivian stepped back, before Righteous then spoke out to him.

"More then even you realize, Error666. Even when the both of you are fused, my power is able to outclass the ones that you have. You will not succeed in whatever plan that you have."

Error666 smiled, as he then spoke out to Righteous.

"Then try and defeat me, if you are able to do so."

Error666 then stepped forward again, but then, this time, Error666 vanished. But Righteous knows what to do next. He took a step to the left side, as he then vanished as well, and he punched Error666 hard at the side of his face, sending him backwards a little bit. Error666 skidded back a little bit, as he then spoke out.

"Not bad."

Righteous said nothing, as he then moved forward, and launched blue strings at Error666, in the hopes that he is able to siphon Error666's magic from him.

But Error666 dodged out of the e way, as he used his Blue Mastery onto Righteous!Error, before trying to send him to a wall, which Righteous crashed into

But Error666 dodged out of the e way, as he used his Blue Mastery onto Righteous!Error, before trying to send him to a wall, which Righteous crashed into. Although Righteous did get hurt, it was not that much, as Righteous then teleports back, before he ran full speed to Error666, faster then even he can keep up with, as he is kicked very hard in the stomach, sending him backwards, before making white strings, wrapping it around Error666, and began to slam him all over the place, as Error666 felt pain from the continuous slamming, before Righteous throws him up into the air, and he then charged upwards to try and make the fight much more difficult for Error666.