Last Breath/Last Genocide

Dust is now in his room, as he sees the 2 Fox Pokémon next to him on the bed. It has been an entire week, since the day that he had gotten actual Pokémon out into the Omega Timeline. He still has no idea how these Pokémon are able to exist in real life, but he does not mind. In fact, what he does mind, is the way Alphys is treating the white Pokémon situation. Ever since she realizes that Anime Pokémon turn out to be real, Eve. The other alternate Alphys' and Undyne's, or at least, anyone that gains the position of the current Royal Scientist and the Captain of the Royal Guard, they go creamy over seeing this revelation, and needless to say, it is very insane for Dust, and thus, he needs to keep his Pokémon hidden, so he does not see them get this much distressed.

The Fennekin and Vulpix are doing very well. They are having a really good time inside of his home, as they like to follow him everywhere, and seems to want to always be around him, at all times, or at least, with as much time as they can. They are also very affectionate, as they seem to kiss him all over his face, if they are given the time, such as when they decide to wake him up. It does make Dust feel a little bit uneasy, but is really does like the Pokémon that he now has, due to the fact that they're loyal and very affectionate to him.

And speaking of which, Ink was able to use his paint to make a series of locations that resemblance, which also includes the lava from an AU version of Hotlands, although he doesn't ask why he does that, due to how dangerous it is, although it is possible that some of the Pokémon live in magma, and thus, they need to stay in it in order to survive, which Ink made an excuse of, so it does kind of make sense. And luckily, the Fennekins and their evolved forms are inside of a forest region of sorts, in their one separate area. So they'll be able to make more of their own kind and repopulate, hopefully with a more balanced gender percentage.

And with the others, with Trainer!Sans and the others, they thanked Dust and Ink for protecting them, as well as making sure that the Pokémon are able to thrive, especially for the next generation, since some of the Pokémon back there had been destroyed. Trainer!Sans even offers to train Dust in how to do Pokémon battles, and Dust admits that they can, and perhaps that they can spar with each other when the entire war blows over, with Trainer!Sans agrees with. And so, Dust and Trainer practiced a little bit, with Dust only having 2 Pokémon, and this made Trainer be fair, as he than used his own Pokémon, or at least, the 2 of them that he has that will fit with fighting against both Fennekin and Vulpix.

Born Fennekin and Vulpix were able to grow powerful, and if Trainer were to believe, they are getting close to the point where they are both ready to evolve. And if that is the case, than the Omega Timeline will have much more of a chance against Team Void, who would dare to try and take down the AU that the Pokémon had once lived in. And if Dust were to think, the Pokémon themselves are getting stronger the levee, and are ready to avenge their home, which Team Void had taken.

As Dust looked outside, he than looked down and saw that Fennekin is looking a little bit hungry. Probably because she hasn't eaten for a little bit, due to all the stuff that had happened. Thankfully, Dust has manage to find out what a Fennekin loves to eat, and he picks up a big twig from his table, as he than goes up to the Fennekin, and held it in front of her. This made the Fennekin's face light up with happiness, as Dust than leans it closer to her, as the Fennekin opened her mouth, and Dust gave it to her.

 This made the Fennekin's face light up with happiness, as Dust than leans it closer to her, as the Fennekin opened her mouth, and Dust gave it to her