Dustbelief and Disbelief

Dustbelief is shown to be walking around inside of the Omega Timeline, with his hands inside of the pocket of his overcoat, his eye lights now off. Clearly, he has been seeing better days, especially ever since he had been involved in the battle Team Hope and Team Void.

Arriving in the Omega Timeline, it had been such a very big thing for Dustbelief Papyrus, especially since he had never seen so many alternate versions of himself. All that he had seen were the alternate versions of his brother, Sans, with Underswap Papyeus being such an exception. But when he arrived in the Omega Timeline, that is when he truly sees and looks around to notice the alternate versions of himself in the different AUs and ATs. And there are so many inside of the Omega Timeline. So many versions of him, with some of them similar to him in terms of his original personality, with minor differences, some are very different personalities, and some of his personality traits are transferred inside of those that swapped places with him, such as Underswap or Storyshift, which is somewhat of an odd thing for Dustbelief Papyrus, but he does not care that much. In fact, this gives him a chance to make new friends with even his alternate selves, or perhaps make some new friend with alternate versions of his brother, Undyne, or anyone that is very unique in the Multiverse. And thankfully, he still kept his kindhearted personality, which allowed him to make some friends, despite the high LV that he has.

He also manage to create, what he would call, a special bond with the Sans of GlitchDust, due to the fact that he is able to gain a happy ending, despite the fact that he took the LV when he killed the countless monsters that are inside of his AT, only to revive them when he is able to RESET, and yet he still kept his powers. Even being able to max out his LV when he killed Betty. But although GlitchDust is much more magically powerful and more smarter the. Dustbelief, compared to him, Dustbelief is physically stronger and faster then him, not to mention durable, mainly because of the fact that, when Dust Sans gained LV, he gained it when his Stats were all at one, even his attack and defense, while Dustbelief gained much higher Stats, due to the fact that he had stats that are bigger then his brother, as well as the fact that he is able to train with Undyne in being a Guard. Because of this, he is physically stronger compared to the alternate version of his brother.

Dustbelief, as he continues to walk around, then looks up, and sees that Purified!Dream, being this big glowing ball of yellow light, is in the air, his wings spread out, and the fact that he is constantly absorbing Positivity from within the Omega Timeline. He is always doing this, ever since he has gotten here, possibly to make himself as strong as he can whenever he needs to face Nightmare and Shattered, so that he can take care of them if they arrive to attack the AUs and the Multiverse. He even can feel the Golden Aura of the Guardian of Positivity. It feels immense, and yet, it feels so...comforting, satisfying. The aura made him feel more like his original self then before, made him feel less insane, and made him feel much more pure then ever before. It was a feeling that he wish can last forever.

Of course, he has spoke to Dream before, just what must have been a week since he had arrived in the Omega Timeline, which is impossible to tell, due to the fact that the Omega Timeline lacks what seems to be a day and night cycle. And Dream is very polite to him, and is very forgiving, for he knows what Dustbelief has done, yet believes that he deserves to be redeemed. It touched Papyrus' heart greatly, as he felt happy that he is believed in by a version of his brother, just as he had always believed in that the worst people are able to change, if they just try. He never forgave himself for killing the people that he cared about, the people he loved, and yet, even when all of that happened, he is now given a chance to make things right, and it is by making sure that the Omega Timeline is safe, from the clutches of Team Void, who are far worse than Dustbelief himself.

In fact, when Dustbelief first got involved in the battle against Team Void, it is one of the most difficult battles he had gotten himself involved in, especially when he was involved with fighting against another version of himself, who is clearly the most evil version of himself that he had ever seen.