LV20 Cross

Dust is looking around at the area that he is in, as he sighed, due to the fact that he is clearly in a bad position. What is this bad position, you may ask? Simple, he is on his bed, being sandwiched by DustShift Chara and Vivian.

Vivian, for whatever reason, has decided to invade and live in Dust's house, due to the fact that she seems to have fallen for him for whatever reason. Perhaps it is with saving her life, is what Dust has to guess in why. And needless to say, DustShift does not like it, but as Vivian is doing nothing wrong, and is simply just liking him is all, DustShift let's her do what she wants, as Dust Sans felt very embarrassed at all of this. But he does nothing as he simply allows her to do it, as he feels like Vivian is not going to do anything worse then what she is doing now.

Plus, Vivian did not go through the best life in Undertoad. Apparently, she had been treated very badly by her 2 older sisters, and apparently, Vivian ran away from her older sister and hid from them, as they tried all that they can to find her, only for her to slip out of sight. And apparently, when Dust had found her, it is where she was in her hiding spot to try and hide from them. Of course, she has no idea what had happened to her sisters, although considering she had been able to survive it by phasing into the shadows on the ground, along with Dust, she assumes that the other 2 sisters are still alive, although there is no proof of the fact that they are able to survive the entire destruction of the AU done by Error Sans.

And Vivian, she seems to be very clingy to Dust for the whole week since she had decided to live inside of the Omega Timeline. Due to how shy she is, she hugs onto Dust by wrapping her arms around his neck, as well as nuzzling into his cheek. She has gotten so attached to him, and she also gets along with Aliza from Horrortale, due to the fact that she is very kind in nature.

When Papyrus and Gaster found out about this, even Gaster is weirded out by this sort of thing happening, and Papyrus is stunned at this. But Dust does not seem to mind it all, as Vivian is not doing anything that is bad to him.

But oddly, Vivian is also shown to be taller then him at her normal height, possibly at the height of 5'3 or 4, while Dust is simply at 4'11. Well, not really surprising, as he has always been a shorty. But he is a little annoyed that Vivian can be this much taller then Dust.

And that is not all that has happened. Now that most of the denizens of Undertoad had been brought to the Omega Timeline, and most of them are happy to see each other still okay and well, Dream had gotten even more stronger, as he glowed far more brighter then ever before. As more and more positivity is introduced into the Omega Timeline, Dream continues to get more and more powerful, perhaps he'll be able to finally put an end to the mess that everyone is in, gain the strength to put an end to Nightmare and Shattered's insanity, and bring back balance to the Multiverse, the balance that Team avoid had ruined in their cruelty.

As Dust Sans lay down onto the bed, Dust closed his eyes for a little bit, as Phantom Papyrus spoke out.

"WOWIE, BROTHER!! IS THIS HAPPENING TO YOU AGAIN?!"

Dust looks at Phantom Papyrus and nodded his head, as he spoke in a whisper.

"Yeah, sure is. It seems that they both have a strange liking to me for some reason."

Phantom Papyrus spoke out.

"INDEED, BROTHER!!! THE DESIRE FOR WOMAN CAN BE A VERY STRANGE THING TO US MALE SKELETONS!!"

Phantom Papyrus vanished, and Dust sighed, as he shook his head. Clearly, this sort of thing, he needs to get used to it.

Later...

Dust Sans is now outside, his hands are in his pocket, and he is walking around the Omega Timeline. But he is not waking alone. Moving right next to him is Vivian, as she has her right arm locked around Dust's left arm. She has a small smile on her face, and Dust can only look embarrassed at what it is that she is doing to him now. But Dust does not complain, as he and Vivian wander around the entire Omega Timeline, and Vivian, she began to feel the aura that Dream is unleashing. The aura that the Guardian of Positivity has, she feels very warm inside of her heart, almost as if she will die of pure happiness and bliss. No words can describe it, for she feels such happiness and bliss from Dream. She just wants to continue to bathe in it, alongside Dust next to her.