FP!Frisk

It has been a week, since he had been inside of the Omega Timeline, and became recruited into the Explorer Division, and needless to say, he had been a rather valuable asset to the Omega Timeline in general. He had been traveling from Alternate Universe to Alternate Universe, in order to bring as many people into the Omega Timeline as much as he can, and he did not always need to resort to violence and even end people doubt him, he did it on another way to bring them to the Omega Timeline, and the way he did it, is by mere persuasion alone. And there are some examples of him being able to do this.

In one example, he was able to persuade Flowerfell Sans and Frisk of the Flowerfell AU in coming to the Omega Timeline itself

In one example, he was able to persuade Flowerfell Sans and Frisk of the Flowerfell AU in coming to the Omega Timeline itself. Although Flowerfell Sans has doubts in this, and even admits that he thinks he is simply here to hurt him, Dust tells him that he can attack him if her wants, and he won't attack back, and allowed Flowerfell to attack him. Flowerfell was about to attack, but seeing that he is not going to attack himself, he decides to believe him and Dust smiled, grateful that this will work. And he was able to bring them both to the Omega Timeline without any issues whatsoever, and this is before Flowerfell had been destroyed. Luckily, there is Flowerfell Papyrus inside of the Omega Timeline, and how Dust is able to do that to him of all people, let's say that the human, Frisk, he was able to change Papyrus' mind and is able to bring him to the Omega Timeline without trouble. He only had more trouble with the Sans of that AU. And the Flowey of that AU is also a kind person himself, and easily knows that Dust can be trusted to go with.

In another instance, he is able to convince Axetale Sans, Papyrus, and the Aliza of that Alternate Timeline to come with him into the Omega Timeline, but did it mainly to the Sans of that Alternate Timeline first

In another instance, he is able to convince Axetale Sans, Papyrus, and the Aliza of that Alternate Timeline to come with him into the Omega Timeline, but did it mainly to the Sans of that Alternate Timeline first. At first, Axetale Sans only saw Dust as a source of food, but Dust proved to be way more powerful than Axe and is able to defeat him on combat, but he does not want to kill him, and just lets him live, and tries to convince him to come to the Omega Timeline with him, and too take his family members there as well. Axe, at first, refused, claiming that he is not going to leave his home and let Papyrus suffer and Aliza, but Dust reminded him that Aliza is already infected and is suffering from its effects already, and questions him at how long he plans to make her suffer, and even went as far as to say that, if he did love Aliza, than he would not have allowed her to suffer more. Convinced and defeated in that argument, he decides to come, but only if Dust collects the White Butterflies all over the area. And luckily, Dust, when at Axetale, is wearing a hazmat suit, which allowed him to be okay and not get infected. He collected all of the White Butterflies, and gave them to Aliza, which allowed for Ruby to reach her full strength, and than, Dust brought them to the Omega Timeline, with Aliza, Axe!Sans, and Axe!Papyrus free from corruption, with Axe!Sans' soul getting repaired, and his lifespan being back to normal once again.