Problems

Elsewhere...

A certain female figure, one with a pink eye that is gleaming from the right side of her face is shown. She frowned a little bit without care, as she spoke out.

"So...this is one of my son's allies, the one that is a Dust Sans and aided him in fighting against my favored son, Samson."

She clenched her fist, as her hair blew in the breeze a little bit, as she then spoke out.

"No matter. I'll make sure to deal with him myself in order to bring him down, and that is assuming that this alternate version of his student, doesn't come and fight against that damn machine."

As she tightened her fist around her skeletal claws, a large being appeared behind her, one with tentacles and a humanoid torso, as she spoke out.

"So...it appears that 404 has been able to beat 100, and with some allies of his own. Not surprising, as they are far more stronger then expected, especially the one called Righteous!Error. He is the most intriguing entity that I have ever seen. He almost seems to be a part Being, like me."

The female skeleton looked up at the tentacles humanoid, as she then spoke out.

"Yes, and the one called Hollow!Ink, the student of my second least favorite child, he will also found pose a problem if he decides to get in the way, and that is if he thinks that we will do something when it involves his goals."

The entity smiled, as she flexes her tentacles a little bit, and she then spoke out.

"Well, that will be such a shame for us. After all, Hollow!Ink and Righteous!Error, born of them...I can sense Unnameable Essence within the both of them, which adds to the danger. After all, you know it better then anyone except for me, with only Ares knowing what is so dangerous about it, as well as speaking to the Beings that reside in there."

The skeletal woman blushed and smiled a lustful grin, at the mention of Ares, as she spoke out.

"Ahh, yes, Ares. Of course, how can I forget my sweet favorite child. Oh, he'll be mine to be with and mate with eventually."

The tentacles being was not amused at this, as she then spoke out.

"Well, aside from that, are able to awaken Samson, or 100, from his slumber?"

The female skeleton nodded her head, as she points and sees a large hulking figure behind her, his body glowing red runes all over the place, as his teeth also glowed, very red and sharp, as his eyes also glowed, and she then spoke out.

"Good...when they are at their most vulnerable...they will be so easy to kill...especially with what we have behind us."

The figure used one of their tentacles to point, and shows a group of some sort, most of them are monsters, while 3 of them are humans...and this includes one that Error404 knows all too well, someone that he loved so dearly more then anything else in the entire Multiverse.

One Left Timeline...

Dust Sans and One Left look to see the robot in front of them, which Dust considers to be a rather bad thing.