Fatal Error Fight

Dust teleported back to the same area that he was in again, the empty version of Waterfalls that he was in before. He looked around inside of the AU that he is in, and that is if it is inside of an AU. He has no idea what it is, as he does not sense any sort of life present. He began to walk around inside of the area that he is in and sees something odd. The entire AU that he is in is glitching out. He does not know why that is the case, but he does have one idea of sort.

"Must be some sort of incomplete AU in a way. All that is complete is the map, but not the people that are in there. But why is something like this able to exist in the Multiverse? Is it even inside of the multiverse? I don't even know."

As Dust moves around, he then goes to Hotlands, and looks around inside of the lab. He checks the machinery and the computers, but they were kaput. Dust narrowed his eyes, as he spoke out.

"Okay, so that does not work."

He then teleports to the CORE, to see if there is a difference, and the thing is, the walls of the CORE look as though it is damaged. But other than that, there is no changes. Dust then looks around, his eyes narrowing a little bit, as he realizes that he has not checked Snowdin and the Ruins. He teleports to Snowdin...and saw that the entirety of Snowdin is still fine, but the pathways are different, a little bit more complex and difficult to traverse then the normal Snowdin path.  Luckily, the houses are still present, even the house that he and his brother lived in. The glitching affect is a bit more severe than the other areas, but that is it.

Dust narrowed a little bit, his eyes now filled with worry, as he turned to the direction of the Ruins, before he teleported inside of the Ruins. He then began to walk around, and even teleport around. Just like with Snowdin, the pathway is a bit more complicated than before. Although, admittedly, it is a little bit easier than before. He sighed, as he spoke out.

"Okay, so there is not much difference, but what about New Home?"

Dust turned around, and teleported into New Home, and that is when things truly are getting a little bit out of hand. The Glitching inside of New Home is a bit more severe than the others, possibly the most glitching out of the others. And Dust also notices that the pathway ends there, meaning that there is no way to enter the throne room, or rather, the throne room does not exist at all. One thing he also notes is that...the gravity in the entire Underground is strange. It is normal gravity when he walks, but as soon as he jumps, he can float in the air, like the gravity is turned off.

"Okay, this is so weird."

Dust said, as he looked at the buildings...and for some reason, they are extending upwards far more than the underground's ceiling can take. The problem is, the ceiling is gone, replaced by a black void from above. Dust narrowed his eyes, as he then 'swims' up, and began to look and see strange windows on the sides. The windows at the sides show different AUs, almost like computer screens of the sort. Dust looked around, as he felt interested by what it is that he is seeing before his eyes.

"I wonder if I am able to interact with the AU, maybe even enter it."

He touched one of the screens of an AU, this one being Underfell, and surprisingly, he felt cold air coming through it, the same one that Underfell has. This made Dust retract his hand back. This made him raise a bony eyebrow, as he spoke out.

"Okay, so I can do that."

Dust then looks around, and he then spoke out.

"I wonder if..."

Dust then teleports back to Waterfalls, the gravity changing to that of a moon-level gravity, as his floats down. He lands down into the ground, and he looks to see the water of the area. And when he did...he realized that he missed a detail of sort. Apparently, the water is able to change into a few pocket dimension locations that out-code Sanses have. One of which is the Doodle Sphere, the other 2 are Anti-Voids, that being Error and Fatal Errors. The other also seems to be the MainFrame. But strangely, he cannot access the Omega Timeline, even though he should. As for the other few, each of them in different sections of the water. Dust narrowed his eyes, as he sees that Ink Sans is not in the Doodle Sphere. Error is in the Ant-Void, but Dust knows very well that he'll try and kill him. Dust then looks to Fatal_Error's Anti-Void and spoke out.