Resting

Dust sighed, as he extended his hand out, a green glow covers his hand, as he is doing all that he can to heal Delta from the injuries that he has sustained from the fight that he had against the members of Team Void, specifically from both Error404 and Bill. It has been what must have been an hour or 2 sense the battle in the Omega Timeline. And needless to say, a lot of stuff has happened in their knowledge that they are able to get.

Firstly, they now have Alpha on their side, who is useful to help and aid them in the fight against Team Void, especially when they are able to go against Error404, who so happens to be his brother. They also manage to her a version of Error on their side, who is able to turn the tables with his powers, although the unfortunate part is that the other version of Ink is also out there, and while back inside of his Doodle Sphere, he is able to go to this Multiverse at will, and thus, it is going to be a very bad problem for all of them.

Secondly, they now have a version of Dream on their side. The fact that there is a version of Dream that is as powerful as Nightmare is very good news, especially since he is going to be very useful in the comeback against Team Void. And due to his experience as a leader, he is able to join the Leader role in Team Hope. And it made Ink very happy, since he gets to be with his buddy again. And the feeling is mutual for Dream, since he has missed being with his buddy, Ink. Speaking of which, this version of Dream, as mentioned before, it a lot stronger than the original before he became Shattered. But also, he is also able to use more abilities. The abilities that he has before, absorbing positive emotions, sensing the feelings of others, and being able to heal others, those abilities have increased to an insane degree. He can now sense as far away as Nightmare, can heal just as fast as Nightmare, and his ability to absorb amplifies his powers even more. In a normal shot, when not charged, he can fire an Arrow that can explode and cause just as much damage to Nightmare as Nightmare can cause damage to Dream with his tentacles. And when charged by the entire Omega Timeline, he can fire with enough force to damage Nightmare when he is charged up at his most powerful by an equal amount of individuals in the Omega Timeline. He still kept his ability to transport to different Positive AUs, which is good. And this is where this leads to his new abilities. As he has 2 large pairs of wings on his back, he is able to fly into the air, and even uses his Wings like personal Shields. He is also even able to summon chains made of positive energy and wrap it around other people, his Halo also can make a dome around him when he is flying to protect against attacks if he is not on ground, and can even absorb Positive Emotions into itself to make the dome a little bit more stronger than ever before. He also has made his Positive Aura much more stronger and have a large larger radius than ever before. It is able to cover the entire Omega Timeline, and even some nearby AUs if he were to ever enter an AU, but the same amount as Nightmare. and make everyone feel joy and happiness, as well as being able to heal much more quickly, although it will still take a very long time, and it is able to make Dream feel more powerful than ever before. Even Dust and DustShift Chara felt themselves affected, and they feel like their worst traumas are no longer able to affect them. They feel like they are able to finally move on from it, and even GlitchDust Gaster feels like he is able to sleep in piece. Phantom Papyrus and Phantom Asriel are also affected, and they feel healed as well. He also has claws on his fingers, which is very painful when he swings his claws at the opponents, which are very sharp. Most importantly of all, due to the fact that he has an equal amount of Golden Apples, which is 999, the same number of Black Apples that Nightmare has, this makes him resistant to corruption, due to the fact that his very being had become far to pure to be corrupted. So much that not even Shattered's Void Parasites are useless against him. He can even detect if there is a Void Parasite inside of someone, and remove it and destroy it. So this gives Team Hope a huge advantage over Team Void, so that they can stop him.

And thirdly, Dust is now currently having DustShift Chara living with him, and needless to say, she is quite a handful, due to the fact that she somehow has a crush on Dust out of nowhere, and really wants to get in his bones, and also, she is getting practice from GlitchDust Chara, in how to make her Sword of Determination and the Shield of Determination, and this is so that she can fight alongside Dust. And well, she is able to make the Shield and Sword, but she has not used their powers yet. But she will soon. But for now, she and Dust need to help with the injured. Luckily, nobody was killed in the fight against Team Void. Otherwise it would have ended in a very messy and very bad way.