Nightmarish Battle

The sound of an explosion was heard, as Nightmare Mode Sans and Nightmare Mode Dust struck at Nightmare, and the explosion is powerful enough to send him backwards, as he skidded onto the ground. Nightmare's left eye looks up, as he sees the Nightmare Mode Sanses, more specifically at Nightmare Mode Dust, his purple flames appeared all over the body, as his hands sparked purple electricity. Dust looked down at his hand, and clenched his fist when he made his Scythe and Trident disappear, as the electricity became more frequent then before. He looks down at his clenched fists, his eyes narrowed, as he thought to himself.

'I can feel it...so much power and might coming from my body. This energy...I don't know where it came from...but I like it, far stronger then the other 2 Transformations that I frequently used. I don't know how long I can last, using this transformation...but right now...now I need to use it as carefully as I could. It could end, and me using it recklessly would make it drain faster."

He then looks up at Nightmare, who snarled in pure rage, as he shouts out at the duo.

"I don't know how you manage to gain the same power as my pathetic copy, but it matters little, for you will still lose!!!"

Nightmare Mode Dust, however, responds differently, by summoning some friendliness pellets, and firing then at Nightmare. And the the pellets exploded very violently, the explosion being as powerful as a GBU-43. And the explosion pushes Nightmare back, as Dust spoke out.

"Geez. All of my attacks are buffed up now?"

Nightmare Mode Sans nodded his head, as he then spoke out.

"Yep, of course they are. This red energy makes us far more stronger then before, and it allowed me to hold my ground against Nightmare. It's about time that you do the same by using this power."

Dust nodded his head, as he then turns to look at Nightmare, and needless to say, he is not having the time of his life right now. The fact that Dust has become this powerful, it is very problematic, because he is now able to cause even more damage then even Nightmare Mode Sans. But a Nightmare Mode Dust...that is a far worse problem, especially one that is from a fusion of both Dusttale and Glitchtale, which makes him stronger then even Killer, his most trusted servant. So the fact that he can now use the same transformation as Nightmare Mode Sans...it is going to be problematic for him.

Dust smirked, although like Nightmare Mode Sans, this is not noticeable, as he stepped forward, and he then spoke out.

"Hopefully you are ready for what I am about to do to you, Nightmare...because it is here, that you will pay for what you have done to me, and for taking away my home."

He then stepped toward again, but then, all of a sudden...he moved way too fast for Nightmare to see what is about to happen, as Nightmare Mode Dust then appeared behind him, and sends him into the air, as he is then hit by his Gaster Blaster, now having been amplified to incredible levels far greater then ever before seen, with the Gaster Blasters being black in color, and having purple eye sockets, with purple electricity sparking out from the glowing eye sockets. The blast is so powerful that it created an explosion that can be seen from millions of miles away, as Nightmare is sent down to the depths of space. Dust smiled, as he sees that now his Gaster Blasters can finally cause some form of hit towards Nightmare. It likely won't defeat him, sure. But at least he can give Nightmare a very mad time. Nightmare then returned in full force, as he crashed into the asteroid that he and Nightmare Mode Sans are on. But Nightmare Mode Dust then began to fly into the air, really flying without the use of the Gaster Blasters.