Something New

The group kept on moving inside of the Ruins. And needless to say, the fact that they are going with one of the IT entities in the form of a Frisk is...a little bit disturbing, especially since this is one that lacks a face.

FlowerFell Sans cannot help but hug Frisk closer to him, as he has a feeling of fear of what would happen if his Frisk were to ever get turned and fused with this

FlowerFell Sans cannot help but hug Frisk closer to him, as he has a feeling of fear of what would happen if his Frisk were to ever get turned and fused with this...thing. Honestly, he'd rather not know what will happen at all, as he is unsure of Frisk would even remember him, nor would recognize him. His left eye flared, as he continues to move along with the group.

Dustbelief and Dust looked nervous, along with their hallucinating versions of their brothers, with Phantom Papyrus still the one existing. But unfortunately, he cannot be summoned into fights anymore. Now he can only be used as a person that Dust can converse with. And needless to say, this made Dust very unhappy that this sort of thing is the case.

"Okay, this is certainly just messed up. Like...how in the world do you deal with this?"

Murder said, whispering to himself, as Phantom Papyrus spoke out.

"AGREED, BROTHER. THIS IS A VERY DISTURBING EVENT FOR ALL OF US TO BE IN!"

Murder shook his head, before he turns to look forward, and continue walking, as Dream looks onward as well, and he almost seems saddened at what had became of the Multiverse that they had lived in, with the AUs now having been fused together into a single amalgamation of an AU, as they continued to venture into the Ruins that is Toriel's home. And oddly, as Dream looks around, he senses no monsters there. That is strange, as usually, in the ruins, the monsters would be there waiting for them, especially when a human is involved. So why is it that there is no monsters in this AU? Did something happened to them? Did they become into one of those...IT...entities?

As Dream continued looking onward, he closed his eyes, in order to know of Nightmare is present, along with Shattered. They are indeed present in this AU...but they are not moving at all. In fact, they seem to be staying still in the position that they are both in. But why, why are they staying still and not be able to do anything? Did something happen to them? And Dream knows that they would not be along with the IT entities. After all, despite their appearances, they are now truly Sanses at all. They are just entities that took on the form of Sanses, due to the fact that their mother made the vessels in the form of Underswap, with some differences. Ink and Error, as strong as they are, fit the Sans category easily, due to where they belonged in. And he can sense it, the tension, the dread, the worry and fear in everyone. It makes him saddened, and he then used his powers to the and comfort them. It worked, but only as lon gas he keeps it up.

TimeKid Sans went next to Dream, and spoke out to Dream.

"Dream...of you think we'll be able to help the others separate into the people that they once used to be?"

Dream looks at TimeKid, who looks worried himself, before he then spoke out.

"Let us hope that we can. And if there is something that we can use in order to change them back into the people that they once were...then we shall take that chance."