Getting Closer

Dream sighed, as he looked around and see that the entire AU has changed again. Now there are Mettaton all over the place, including their swap versions, as well as Napstablooks, due to the group being able to find Napstablook, which is the puddle from the beginning. Because of this, the group is getting more and more closer to reaching their goal, in that they are going to free the AUs from the fusion that it has become.

Systematic, he himself is taking advantage of the fused AU himself, however, by using Fatal_Error's power to copy and paste code, and thus, thanks to this, in addition to his connection to the MainFrame, he is able to paste the code of Help_Tale in order to try and recreate Alphatale. After all, Help_Tale, in Systematic's eyes, is said to almost resemble Alphatale, due to the fact that it contains cities in all parts of the underground, which Alphatale is said to have, and while the technology is nowhere near as advanced as Alphatale's, it is still very advanced then all of the other AUs, although this is mainly because of the fact that all of the technologies in all of the AUs combined to make it this way, and this is something that Systematic took advantage of, as he copied even the code of the technology present inside of Help_Tale.

Well, at least someone is having an advantage that they have, but Dream felt a little bit of a bit so happy time, due to the fact that he is in the constant presence of Nightmare, his brother. Being on the presence of his brother made Dream very uncomfortable, despite the fact that he and Nightmare are equal in power, and the fact that they'll simply weaken each other in one another's presence. But it is more then just that. Truth is...Dream isn't just weary of Nightmare, rather, he feels immense guilt when he is next to his brother, because of the fact that he had never stopped all the agony and pain that happened to him.

Dream then fished his hand from his back, and pulled out something, as he looks to see what is in his hand. A book, and not just any book. It is the same book that Nightmare had always read, before he had become this evil.

Even after all that has happened, even with what occurred between him and Nightmare, he has never forgotten the good bond that he had with his brother, who, despite being a being that embodies the very aspect of evil and suffering, he was original...

Even after all that has happened, even with what occurred between him and Nightmare, he has never forgotten the good bond that he had with his brother, who, despite being a being that embodies the very aspect of evil and suffering, he was originally one of the kindest and most gentle people to ever be born.