Void...

Vivian looked around, as she began to try and wake up. She held her head a little bit, as she began to wonder what it is that has happened to her, and the thing is...she has no idea what it is that has happened.

"O-Ow...wh-where am I?"

She said, as she began to get up from the ground, and she held her head, unsure of what it is that has occurred from the battle prior. She held her head, trying to remember what had happened. She remembered, she was fighting inside of her new home, due to the presence of Anti-Flowey, and she was protected by...

"Sans!"

Vivian cried out, realizing what she is forgetting.

Vivian then rose up and began to move around, with Braixen and Ninetales with her as well

Vivian then rose up and began to move around, with Braixen and Ninetales with her as well. They moved around, and saw Papyrus and Gaster being patched up, along with Undyne and the others, and Asriel and Chara, the both of them are still okay, and this time, their ages did not glitch, meaning that they are still adults. Papyrus and Gaster are closer however, as Vivian ran to them.

"Everyone!!"

The 2 skeletons of GlitchDust turned and looks to see Vivian coming, as Papyrus spoke out.

"VIVIAN!!! THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE ALIVE!!"

Vivian nodded, as she spoke out.

"Yes, I am. But, where's Sans?"

This made Gaster worried, as he spoke out.

"What? I thought he was with you!"

Vivian shook her head, as she then spoke out.

"No, he's not here with me!!"

Core then appeared, as Gaster spoke out.

"Core, there you are!!! What happened to Sans?!"

Core then frowned, as she spoke out.

"That is what I want to talk about. Sans was battling against a being called Anti-Flowey, and during the fight, he got thrown into Mount Ebott. But when he went in...my Omni-Sight had been blocked by some unknown force for some reason."

This made Papyrus spoke out.

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOUR OMNI-SIGHT HAD BEEN BLOCKED?! YOU CAN'T SERIOUSLY MEAN IT!!!"

But Core shook her head, as she then spoke out.

"I do mean it, Papyrus. My sight had been stopped by someone when I tried to find him. I have no idea what happened."

"And neither do we."

Another voice spoke out, that being Righteous!Error, as he came out of nowhere, along with Yukari.