Mostly Back to Normal

Inside of the Omega Timeline, it is all going as normal as it would ever be. All of the denizens act as normal as usual, with them going around and hanging around with one another and making friends with one another, even if said friends are just alternate versions of themselves. It has been a rather long time, since the battle against 100. And needless to say, things have gotten...somewhat back to normal. Everyone is now trying to live their somewhat normal lives again, after all that has happened, and it seems that they are trying their best to endure the bad memories that has occurred in the Multiversal War that had occurred, as well as the battle against 100.

So far, everything is back the way it was before the Multiverse War, except that Nightmare is now back to his normal self, along with Dream, and although they revived the Tree of Feelings by using the 1,000th Apple that they got out of their bodies, they are still very powerful. The villagers got one hell of a tongue-lashing from Dream, who called them out on their abuse to Nightmare, before deciding to move the tree and the tree somewhere else, as they are now forbidden to have it. The villagers begged for Dream to not do this, saying that they are sorry. But Dream does not believe them this time, and teleports the tree away, with Nightmare coming along. They are now inside of the realm of the Guardians, doing their own thing. The guardians, meaning Nammy, then forgave Dream and Nightmare for what happened, although Nightmare does hurt Nammy and called her out on blaming the both of them  and not the villagers, who were the cause of this, and does insult her saying that this is the reason no one wants to go out with her. And of course, Dream takes Palette with him, so that he can help train Palette on the use of his powers that he has inherited from Dream.

And of course, the Alphatale Brothers doing what they do best, except that Error404 is now trying to find a way to revive his friends and loved ones, due to being able to restore his own Alphatale thanks to copying aid pasting the sections of Help_Tale, Alpha is now protecting the AUs, Infected goes around doing his own sadistic pleasure of causing suffering and pain, Omnipotent does his own thing in the TransVoid, 100 is still out there, recovering from the  battle that has hurt him, and Warlock is outside, doing his own thing. And speaking of Error404, he is now able to go and speak inside of the Omega Timeline like he always has been, as a guest of sorts, and this time, won't attack. Although ever since that day, the denizens kept their distance, and now has begun to train with Gradient. And of course, Error, the original one, is able to form his own Novice God Ray earlier then before, being a thin red ray, and this is after he destroyed a bit more AUs by himself. Of course, his new ray is matched only by Gradient's, as he is just as new in it, and is only as powerful as Error. And this time, Error404 is helping Gradient and Error practice with their rays, with Error404 giving Gradient the additional practice in his Blue Magic and Blaster training. At least Gradient is far more cooperative then Error, as he always resorts to violence first and is easily frustrated. Gradient also gains training in manipulating pixels, as Error404 can do that as well. And so far, both Error and Gradient are improving. Ink is also training with Alpha, and would at times have Gradient train with Alpha as well, and although Alpha does admit make his training cruel for Gradient, Alpha at least is able to warm him on this, so that he is ready to go against the training that Alpha will be putting him through immensely. And so far, Gradient is improving immensely. Fatal is also working with Error404 as well, since 404 is able to reason with Fatal, and as long as he does not attack Error, he'll train him.

As for Righteous, he now lives inside of the Omega Timeline, although he does return to his Alphaverse to help his Error404. And thankfully, the Error404 of GlitchDust's Multiverse made Systematic again once they recovered, and made another Alphaverse for Rigtheous' 404. So now he is able to succeed in making the Alphatale, and now is going to revive the denizens like the other 404 is doing. And now suddenly, Righteous is in a threesome relationship. And it is with Core!Frisk and Yukari. Needless to say, Righteous felt like he is completely screwed, due to the fact that he is now going to be treated like he is a rope in a love version of tug-of-war. Right now, Core and Righteous are sitting at a spot somewhere inside of the Omega Timeline, as Core is shown to be sitting on top of Righteous' lap.