Rematch

Seraphim Dust and the others looked at 100, who is charging at them, and needless to say, all of them are not happy to go face-to-face against him. Last time that they had done it, it took all of the Alphatale Brothers together, even Warlock, Dust with the Artificial Soul, and Yukari Yakumo to stand a chance against him. But now...the Alphatale Brothers are under the control of this entity named Ten No Kami, and it is now simply King Chaos, Rock, Tint, and Seraphim Dust standing a chance against him. The odds for them are not great, at all. And that is just putting it lightly. The only one that has not been controlled is Warlock, but this is mainly because he is too powerful to be controlled, and the fact that he is currently dealing with a weakened Faker.

100 pulled his fist back and hits King Chaos, but to the surprise of everyone that is present...it didn't do anything. King Chaos looked amused, as he spoke out to him.

"Oh...confused, are you?"

100 did look confused, but hearing the way that King Chaos mocked him, he simply growled at him in response.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRR..."

King Chaos smirked arrogantly, and 100 continues to throw consecutive punches at King Chaos, as he thought out to King Multiverse.

'I know you can't understand anything, but understand this, In this state I'm a lot wilder than before. Consider it a miracle you're even still standing. However, this vessel won't last as long as my more prime one due to my overwhelming power. So, I better end this quickly.'

As he said that, King Chaos then summoned a chain to whip at 100, which sends him back

As he said that, King Chaos then summoned a chain to whip at 100, which sends him back. And the moment that happened, Rock shouted out at 100.

"NOW, IT IS OUR FUCKING TURN, MATE!!!!"

This made King Chaos surprised, as Rock and Tint charged at 100. Rock then jumped over and smashed his crowbar over 100's head which did little damage. Before 100 could kill him, Tint fired an ink gun, hitting 100 in the head, making him miss his headbutt. Seraphim Dust looked unamused at this, as he spoke to King Chaos.

"That idiot's gonna get himself killed, isn't he?"

King Chaos nodded his head, unamused, as he spoke out.

"Welp, you aren't wrong."

As he said that, he then sent chains from the sky above 100, in order to lift him up from the ground, and almost hits Rock, who is still trying to attack him. Rock, who barely got out of the way, shouted out at King Chaos in pure anger.

"OI, YA BUGGER!!!! YA ALMOST HIT ME!!!!!"

King Chaos chuckled, as he spoke out to him.

"Not Yet."

As soon as King Chaos said that he then jumped on the chain and dashed towards 100 and began to kick and punch him knocking his head around as large chains fell on top of him knocking his body away. King Chaos soon jumped back as then created a large ball of chains with one attached to his hand, with the ball bigger then a multiverse.