Another Unwanted Visitor

Sans was standing outside the room and looked at Undyne, as Gaster, Alphys, and Jessica are with her. Papyrus is also with her, as he began to panic.

"U-UNDYNE! ARE YOU HURT? YOU LOOK HEAL-"

And then, Undyne spoke out.

"Yes, I am... It hurts... so much It was my fault My brash action nearly got Alphys killed. I'm so sorry."

Alphys than hugged Undyne, as she spoke out.

"We were just lucky that Sans was there for us. Otherwise, I would have been done for."

Papyrus than spoke out.

"LET'S REST THEN. LET ME HELP YOU."

Undyne was about to speak, until Alphys leaned Undyne against herself, and Undyne really appreciates it, as Sans sighed.

"This situation, it is a big fat mess."

He kept his hood lower, as he felt very angry. He felt so enraged that, he has no idea what else he can feel. He does not know how much he can take it. He than turned around, and walked outside, before he then teleported. He landed onto the grassy ground, as he than looked around at where he is at. He needs some time to be far away. He needs to be on his own. He does not know how much he can take it. And the thing is...Sans does not know how much he can take it.

He teleported as far away as he can, from the city, from other civilians, he does not know how much he can take it. He than sat down, and looked up, as he is on the grassy field, as he looked at the city that is in front of him, now beginning to cluster with Pink Blobs that is before his very eyes, and it is all because of that one single thing that the wizard in the ages of war had done. She is the reason that everything went to hell, and the reason why Sans and the others have been ripped of their happy lives again. She did it, all because of he discrimination, her racism to Monsterkind, and it is an utterly stupid and incredibly childish reason in her eyes. The only way for her reason sot be justified, would be if she had been continuously abused by the monsters, but the stories never said anything about that, meaning that she hated them for no reason at all. He also heard Jessica's voice from the city, even though he is far away.

Attention everyone, this is an official emergency broadcast from the AMD to every human and monster in the city. For your safety please remain indoors. If you must go outside, please do it in the company of a monster A very dangerous being is hunting for human souls. If you encounter one of these pink beings leave the place immediately or ask a monster for help. Their magic will scare them away Do not be afraid. Monsters are always willing to help. Do not hesitate to ask for their assistance. Do not go outside until another broadcast is issued. Stay safe."

And it all just got worse for Sans, as countless people, hundreds of them, they had their souls consume and drained by Bete. The only thing that would have made Sans happy, is that the 2 kids from before, Cam and Lily, then escaped without harm, along with their friend, Robin. But the thing is, their parents had died, and they cannot do anything about it. It made Sans' soul feel throbbing, as the Hate inside of him began to take over. But he than calmed himself, as he knew that this would solve nothing, and would instead make the situation even more worse than ever before.

But, there is a bright side, he was able to get a few of Bete's powers. He was able to gain her power to look into memories through eye contact, which he did on Papyrus, he can now create hallucinations, and her spears fused with Undyne's spears. But he didn't kill her completely, which usually is what would happens in the case of when he kills a monster entirely. But Bete had not been entirely dead yet, and was slowly dying. So how did he get her powers? Well, his guess is that the HATE inside of him sensed his ability to absorb powers upon the death of the entity, and thus, amplified this power to the point where complete death is not necessary. He can still gain powers, even when he is not able to completely kill them. And because of his Mind Reading powers, he also gained an ability to bear Bete's voice inside of his head.