Unnameable

"Why in the world did you touch the picture, Dream?!"

Dust shouted, as he and the others are going down into the portal that are bringing them someplace else. Dust cannot believe that Dream would do something as ridiculous as this, as they are all holding onto dear life on each other's hands, as they grasped very tightly onto each other, so that they do not let go and go into them portal's tunnel. They do not want to know what will happen if they do that, due to the fact that it will possibly be the worst mistake of their lives.

"Sorry about that. I didn't know it was going to happen."

Dust than looks at the other, and smacked himself in the head, clearly annoyed at this sort of fact that Dream would do something this careless without even asking about what the book does. What is really going on inside of his head right now?

The others kept on falling into the portal for several minutes, and than, they saw a portal open up on the other side, as they fell in, and they appear to be on another Outertale AU of some sort, and this one...this one appears to look normal...and this made Dust surprised that they are inside of an Outertale AU again, and it does not look like it's been changed. And unbeknownst to the group, there is already someone that had decided to do a bit of a surveillance across the Multiverse, and the person that had noticed them, immediately moves out to go there and see them.

When Dust and the others looked around, they are surprised, as Dust spoke out.

"What is with us going into Outertale most of the time. Like, with the exception of Dustshift, and possibly the location where we found Dream, although I have some doubts in it, we are inside of Outertale again. Like, how does this even work?"

Glitch stepped forward, as he than spoke out.

"You're telling me. Even I have no idea why it is that we are ending up in these situations."

Chara smiled a little bit, as she leaned next to Dust and spoke out to him.

"Well, even though we always go to Outertale, you being here makes it worth it, especially since you add to the scenery quite well, Dust."

This made Dust annoyed, as his face heat up again. Clearly, he has no way out of this Chara'a habit of flirting. Seems like she has taken a lot of flirting lessons for the Frisk of her AU, and it is really doing some real mental damage to Dust, although how much is very unknown to him. He just hopes it does not become way too much for him. Than, Dream looks around, as he looks at the scenery beyond him, and he feels something is very wrong with the Multiverse that they are in.

"Something is very wrong with this Multiverse."

Dust and the others looked at Dream, as Glitch than spoke out.

"Yeah, you sending us to the wrong Multiverse by pressing onto the picture is wrong, Dream."

But Dream than spoke out.

"No, it is not that. I mean the Multiverse that we are in, there is something not right about this Multiverse. It does not even feel safe out in the Open. In fact, it feels like we are in enemy territory, and we should be forbidden to even come to this place."

This made the others confused, as they looked at Dream with an expression of the fact that they do not understand how this is the case, as Chara than spoke out.

"What does that even mean? That this Multiverse is going to kill is if we stay outside and inside of this AU for to long of a time."

Before Dream can speak out, a voice spoke out to them. And it is a voice that they are familiar with.

"That is correct, and you are not supposed to be in this Multiverse, ever."

Than, the sound of a glitchy portal opened behind them, and the group turned around and prepares to see who it is that has came to them, as they looked, and they are shocked to see who it is that has arrived in the Outertale that everyone is now in.