Storyswap

A portal had been made, as Dustbelief and Dust Sans came out, and they looked around to see where they are at now. They stepped outside, as they looked around in the area that they are in. Delta, Color, Geno, and Scoundrel, all of them also appeared. They looked around, as Delta spoke out.

"Well, it seems we're in Storyswap."

This made Dust confused, as he turned around and spoke out to him.

"Storyswap? What is that?"

Delta than spoke out to him.

"It is an AU of a...well, it is kind of hard to explain, but...to make it more sense, I need to talk about an AU that this one is swapped of. It is known as Storyshift. Like Underswap, various people had been swapped of different roles, but in this case, the person that takes on the role of Papyrus is Asriel, and the one that takes the role of Sans...is Chara."

This surprised Dust Sans, as Papyrus turned to Delta and spoke out.

"WOWIE! SO THE LITTLE PRINCE TAKES ON MY POSITION?!"

Delta than spoke out.

"Well, in Storyshift, yes. But in this one, since the characters had been swapped yet again, it is now Chara that takes the role of you. And an Asriel that takes the role of Sans."

This surprised Dust Sans, as he did not expect for a Chara to take on the role of his brother, Papyrus. Sans than spoke out to Papyrus himself.

"Well, would you like to see this human, Paps? After all, since Chara takes on your role, than Chara should he as friendly as you are, right? I'd say you'd be great friends with this version of Chara."

Dustbelief Papyrus looks at Sans and spoke out.

"YOU KNOW, I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT, BROTHER!!"

Than, Specter Sans and Phantom Papyrus looked at each other and did a thumbs up. Than, Scoundrel looked around, and he than spoke out.

"Something's wrong around here."

This made Geno looked confused at Scoundrel, as he than spoke out.

"What is it?"

Scoundrel than pointed his thumb at the area, which is of Snowdin, as he than spoke out.

"This version of Snowdin, it looked like it had been attacked."

This made the group confused, until they looked to see what has happened to the place in order to get the idea as to why he has said that. As he said, that place looked like it had been damaged, or, as in a more appropriate way, attacked. This made Color confused, as he than spoke out to the group.

"What the...who would do this?"

Dustbelief Papyrus then looked around, as he than spoke out.

"If it is the human that fell down, that means that she is the one responsible!!"

But Dust spoke out.

"I don't know Paps. If it is indeed the human that had done this..."

He than picked up a sharp bone and held it to Papyrus, as he than spoke out.

"They would have the power to summon sharp bones, and blast the houses."

This surprised Dustbelief Papyrus, as he sees that his brother makes a good point in all of this, as then, Delta spoke out.

"That can only need that one of Nightmare's henchman is here, and had attacked what's likely this AU's Pacifist route. We need to find that version of us in order to stop it. And I think I know where that Sans might be located."