Fearful Determination

Dust sighed, and he looked around the Omega Timeline, and sees that they have finished repairing the damage that Team Void had caused. Dust then held his head, as he then sat down onto the bench, and he took a little bit to process what had happened yesterday. Apparently, he went up against a Rock version of himself, he teamed up with Abyss against the brash parody of Fresh, who is the exact opposite of him, and even has seen his first TransVoid Being, who is inside of his left eye. He clearly thought he that has seen everything. But he turns out to be wrong, as he clearly did not see everything. How in the world does he end up getting involved in the messes that the Multiverse has, and how the Multiverse is able to produce such a mess like that, he will not know. What he does know, is that the next time that he has a problem, he will need to be careful.

The Gaster that he had bonded with has left, and because of this, he has lost access to his powers, including the Chroma Hands, which means he has only the powers that he had gained after he killed Betty. Of course, the reason is that the Gaster he bonded with has something important that he needs to do, but he will come back, just so that he can aid him again. But how long it will take, he does not know.

As for Dream, the alternate Dream, he is able to stabilize the AUs with their positive feelings, and due to his large aura, is able to gain equal amount of positivity, to the amount of negativity that Nightmare and Shattered has made. Thanks to this that Nightmare and Shattered will not gain the strength that they will have when they are against Team Hope, due to now that there is much more positivity then before, which will aid Dream in being able to fight back against them.

Dust looks down at the ground, as he closed his eyes, as he clearly wishes that he can have a break for what had just happened to his life, for what has been brought up to a point as big such as this. He just wishes that he can finally rest for the entirety of his life, just as he has wanted, before he has gotten out of his AT just to stop Nightmare. But now, because of Nightmare having decided to invade his personal life just to bring him to Team Void, that life is forever gonna be the of of Dust's grasp, with no way to reclaim it.

As Dust looked down and sighed, he then hears a voice spoke out to him.

"Is something wrong, Dust?"

Dust then looks up for a little bit, as he then sees Core is now sitting next to him, and Dust then spoke out to him.

"Core? I thought you were gonna be with Righteous, so that you can hang out with him?"

Core then spoke out to him.

"We did hang out. We even did our date, and it is a very great one. So, I decided to take the remaining time to check on you. So, what is wrong?"

Dust sighed, as he then looked down at the ground for a little bit, before he then spoke out.

"Just...thinking...about my old AT. And honestly...it makes me sad, because I wondered what kind of life I would have if I had not been taken on this war in the first place, how things would have gone out for me in the rest of my life. And honestly, it makes me feel sad about it, because what I want will most likely be out of my grasp, especially with the life that I could have built for murder if Nightmare had not decided to go in and try to interfere with my life."

Dust then continues to spoke out, a sad look present on his face.

"Honestly, I wondered what would have happened if I was not brought into this, wondered how would my life play out if I was not involved in this. But now...thanks to what Nightmare has been doing to me, I will never know. Honestly, my old life, it would be much more preferable then this."

Core then puts a hand on Dust's shoulder, as Core then spoke out.

"And I agree with you. Your old life would be far more better then being in a world where you discover the Multiverse. It would have been better to appreciate the life that you once had, your old life, then thrown into the New Life you are in. But even if you are thrown into something you never wanted, that does not mean you should give up. Why do you think that you have Determination inside of you? As long as you remain Determined, it will allow you to power through anything."