A Glitched Thought

It has been 4 days since Glitch Killer had decided to live inside of the Omega Timeline with FP!Frisk. And so far, it is doing great for Killer. While he is unable to be back to his normal self, due to the deal that he had made with Chara, who he killed afterwards permanently, he is able to be more like his happier self, although his insanity is still present, and he still kept his powers, along with his True Knife. Dust still has no idea how in the world he manage to under the Fear Trait into the knife, but believes that he somehow became aware of Bete Noire, and is able to force her into the Underground, before taking her soul and extracting the Soul Trait itself.

 Dust still has no idea how in the world he manage to under the Fear Trait into the knife, but believes that he somehow became aware of Bete Noire, and is able to force her into the Underground, before taking her soul and extracting the Soul Trait...

And needless to say, Killer had countless amount of fun and care with Frisk, due to how much she means to him. And thus, Killer is having the greatest times of his life. It is a miracle that Dust is able to get this one to the Omega Timeline's side, because this will cripple Team Void's efforts to recruit more members of their team, which will make trying to take down the Multiverse difficult. Besides, Killer is now mostly back to his normal self, but will never completely change back. But Dust does not really care, because as long as Killer gets to be with the love of his life, than he'll always be this.

As Dust looked around, he sees that Flowerfell Sans and Axetale Sans are talking to each other, with Axetale Papyrus and a normal Papyrus talking about all types of spaghetti that they want to make. Dust sighed, before he smiled a little bit, due to how peaceful the Omega Timeline is, as well as the fact that the each have Frisks of their own, most of them female. This made Dust feel a little bit more down, because of the fact that he remembers that his Frisk has been erased and that there is no way to bring him back. This made Dust looked down at his scarf, as he remembered how terrible he felt when he did not truly forgive Frisk for what he had done, and believes that there is no way for him to come back and tell him, how sorry he is, for never truly believing in them.

But Dust sighed, as he cannot think about that for now, as the Phantom Papyrus appeared next to Dust and spoke out.

"BROTHER, ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT IS WRONG?"

Dust than stopped gripping onto his scarf, as he than spoke out.