Faker

(This chapter is based off of the Alphatale chapter in its wiki called Dawn's Purge)

Delios and the others looked, as they see the sight of Omnipotent, now controlled by the entity named Faker. Dust and Error took a step back, as Omnipotent stepped forward. Each step causes a great shake in reality, as he moves forward to them. As Righteous!Error prepares to fight against Omnipotent, Delios stepped forward and put his left hand in front of him.

"NO. LET ME TAKE CARE OF THIS."

This made Righteous!Error rather surprised at this, as he then spoke out to Delios.

"Delios. You can't be serious. You know that you'll be fighting him, right?"

Delios nodded, as he spoke out.

"YES. I KNOW. I AM WELL AWARE THAT I'LL HE FIGHTING AGAINST HIM. BUT I SWORE THAT I WILL NEVER LEAVE HIM, AND I'LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HELP HIM."

He then held his hands out, and summons his Hammers of Jealousy and Resentment,

as he then spoke out.

"THIS IS ONE OF SUCH WAYS."

Righteous!Error looked, as Yukari Yakumo appeared, and made a boundary between this area and the rest of the Omega Timeline, as he then spoke out.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Delios looked at Righteous!Error and he nodded his head, determined.

"YES. I AM."

Righteous!Error looked, before sighing and backing up, so Delios can fight. Delios then looks at Omnipotent, who continues to trudge forward, his fists clenched a bit, as he controlled by Faker.

Delios looked and sighed, as he spoke out.

"BROTHER...ARES...IF YOU CAN HEAR ME...THEN PLEASE, DON'T WORRY. I SWEAR...I WILL FREE YOU."

Delios began to step forward, before he and Shadow!Omni charged at one another, before the both of them clashed. This caused a powerful clash that made everyone fly backwards, with Righteous!Error skidding back a little bit, but held his ground, as Righteous looks at Faker, who continues to confirm Omnipotent with his powers.

With Delios and Shadow!Omni, they are both fighting against one another inside of the Omega Timeline, with the main town separated by a boundary created by Yukari Yakumo. So it is safe from the fight that is happening between the both of them. They are both extremely fast, as Delios punched Omnipotent, which sends him back a little bit, and did hurt him, before Shadow Omni punches Delios, and made him skid backwards as well. But Delios swung his Hammer of Jealousy at Shadow!Omni, which caused massive damage to him and made cracks in his bones, as Shadow!Omni is sent extremely far into the Omega Timline, and Delios began running to him.