GlitchDust Sans Info

Name: Sans Gaster

Nicknames:

GlitchDust
Dust
Murder
Jester
The Strongest One
Most Dangerous Monster

Species: Monster

Citizenship: Underground (formerly) Determino (formerly) Omega Timeline

Gender: Male

Soul Trait: Determination/Boss Monster Soul

Status: Alive

Height: 4'11

LV: 20

HP: 660,950

ATK: 9999

DEF: 9999

Weapon(s): Vines, Webs, Spears, Tridents, Scythe, Gaster Blasters

Heya. We're back here again. Hehehehehehe...but now...things are different. You did not get all that you want. All you got, was a lesser amount of power compared to what I have. Your SAVE Points are useless, you gained weaker power, and now...I will make sure, that you will pay, for all the constant genocides that you have done. And when I am through with you, I will be the most determined monster in the Underground. I'll reset everything back from the way it was, everyone will be alive, while you...you will never come back here again.-GlitchDust Sans

GlitchDust Sans is the main protagonist of the series. He is a version of Sans that resides in a fusion of 2 timelines, named Dustttale and Glitchtale. Like Dusttale, he had experienced countless Genocide runs, which drove him to kill as many monsters as he can in order to gain as much LV and Determination against both Frisk and Chara, who are responsible for the genocides that have been happening. But like Glitchtale, Frisk redeemed himself and gave Sans the power to RESET, averting the Genocide, but due to his sheer Determination, he kept his powers, his increased stats, and LV, which became vital in needing to stop Chara with his return, as well as gave Asriel back.

He also proved to have an important role in the downfall of Bete Noire, created by a person who wielded the Soul of Fear, and through his own Determination, plus the Hate that he had gained, which became Animosity, he is able to win the war and save his home.

Unfortunately, after a few years, GlitchDust will be pulled into another war, and this one, it involves the entire Multiverse, for Nightmare wants to have him, and since Nightmare corrupted his home Universe, GlitchDust now made it personal to put an end to Nightmare's reign of terror, as well as keeping what remains of his world alive, including his friends and family.

Backstory:

Frisk has been absent their power over their ability to RESET, which allowed them to go back in time and create and find any sort of ending that they desire. They have finished a Pacifest route, they finished all of the neutral routes, and yet, the one route that they did which had the biggest impact of all...is the Genocide Route, where they kill all of the monsters.

Sans the only monster that shows awareness of Frisk's ability to reset time and revive themselves after death. In this take, it is that same acute sensibility that causes Sans to realize the underground has been reset and slaughtered repeatedly. He does all he can to stop them, but no matter what he did, he would always get killed, even when he does the hardest he can. But Sans refuses to give up, and his determination grew so much, he gained this trait, and it grew with every RESET, with his growing desire. And thus, his Determination allowed him to realize that there is only one way to beat Frisk, and that is to beat him to the punch.

In response to this, he slaughters the entire underground himself, including his brother Papyrus, with the intent to gain enough power to stop the player from completing another Genocide Route, as well as absorbing the magical power and physical strength of the monsters that he knows of very well.