Help_Falls

In the Multiverse, Ink and Dream are shown to be present inside of the Omega Timeline. When Dream went out of the Multiveree, about 3 years have passed for Ink and his spawns, both of whom have grown up a bit more then before, when he had arrived. And he also decided to bring a nightmare and Shattered out of the fused AU after he had found then sealed inside of the containers that they are in. They are not in stasis, as they can still move, but they are unable to escape for some reason. And Dream, he is now with Ink, due to the fact that he is watching over the accident children that are present...as well as a new accident child...one that Dream and Ink had accidentally made. He wore the uniform similar to that of a soldier, a paint roller on his hand, a pair of yellow wings with green at the tops of the feathers, and Star-like eyes.

This is Palette Roller, the spawn of Ink and Dream that is created when Ink and Dream had a bit of a spar, and because of that, pieces of positivity, the feathers on Dream's wings, and ink began to gather around and formed Palette Roller at the af...

This is Palette Roller, the spawn of Ink and Dream that is created when Ink and Dream had a bit of a spar, and because of that, pieces of positivity, the feathers on Dream's wings, and ink began to gather around and formed Palette Roller at the aftermath of the spar.

Palette Roller had a paint roller, which is a combination of Dream's wand and Ink's paintbrush, which he can use to make whatever he wants. But he also has inherited Dream's ability to fly using his wings, which are yellow with a tiny of green at the tips of the wings. And the creations that he makes, they are able to grow stronger depending on how much positivity he absorbs. This is due to the fact that Palette Roller'a soul is a Golden Apple, due to Dream possessing a Golden Apple soul, and thus, there is another Golden Apple that exists within someone that is strong enough to become a Multiversal entity. At least Dream will not be going against Shattered and Nightmare all by himself. Now he gets to have another bearer of the Golden Apple by his side, and this one with the power of both Dream and Ink. He also carries around a paintball gun, which acts as the equivalent of Dream's bow. However, he is not as strong as his parents yet, and thus needs some experience in what he does and what he needs to do.

And back to Dream...when he saw what had happened and met Gradient and Paperjam...he did not expect for the battle between Error and Ink to lead to them being created. In fact, he never thought that this sort of thing is possible. And yet...somehow, it is. It became possible to do it. This made Dream intrigued at this, and the fact that Palette Roller has been made, during the spar between him and Ink, lead to his creation, it now made Dream much more intrigued at who this sort of thing works. Palette's aura...it is also very strong, but it is now as far as Dream's aura...yet. The positivity aura is very large and cream reach a bunch of AUs, but it cannot reach the same amount as Dream can with his current level of power. But this is due to the fact that Palette is very young, and thus, has not reached the full might of his power. But Dream takes it slow and steady and does all the the can to reach him how to use positivity, while Ink taught him how to create. And this life...it became very interesting for all of them, especially now that Tint has decided to come and meet them.

When Tint met his technical half-siblings, he is shocked and surprised that this happened. But regardless, Tint accepted his brothers without it complain, and since they came from Ink himself, Tint can feel emotions, especially with Palette, Sind she can feel positive emotions. And because of this, Tint, Gradient, Paperjam, and Palette Roller had fun, as they began to wander all over the place and make stuff with their creativity, although Paperjam can only watch, due to the fact that his creativity is imperfect and won't last forever. But regardless, he did have some fun, as he watches the creations happening by hands of his half-siblings. Dream smiled at this, as he then spoke out.