Let's Rock

Dust silently sighed, as he looks around the area that he is at right now, and sees that the Omega Timeline is still trying to make repairs on the last bit of damage that the attack had done when Team Void had made their appearance. Clearly, the damage is taking a little bit longer than expected, and they are expected to be finished with the repairs by the next 24 hours. And this is not saying much in how Dust is feeling, as he has spent his entire time being awake having to help in trying to help in some way by bringing the supplies to the workers in order to help them manage and repair the entire thing faster.

"Man, this entire thing is a mess. Team Void has really made the entire Omega Timeline nearly go down to shit."

Dust spoke out, as he looked around the area that he is in. Honestly, he has no idea how to respond to the destruction that he is seeing or what to say. After all, that power that he has witnessed is unlike any power that he has seen before, and even with Gaster at his side, he cannot match the power of even Error404 or Righteous!Error, and they are far beyond what he is capable of. But there is some good that did some out of it, and it is when it involves the 2 other people that he has brought with him to the Omega Timeline, or rather, into his Multiverse.

And one of which is, obviously, Righteous!Error, who has been some great help by guarding it, and truly caring for the lives that are present inside of the Omega Timeline. He makes sure that nobody is entering the Omega Timeline without trying, but as he spoke out, the one named Bill!Sans, he is able to enter it because he copied the Book of Eyes power to do so. He hasn't attack, however, because he is waiting for the command and plan of Team Void's next move. And luckily, as Righteous is stronger than Error404 and even Bill!Sans, he is able to beat them down easily. And plus, Core seems to have taken a crush on him, and she likes to be with him at all times. This made Righteous embarrassed, but he does not seem to kind this one bit.

Alpha also has proved some use, due to the fact that he is just as strong as Error404 in a way, due to the fact that he had fully master on his powers of something called a Conduit. Apparently, the Conduits are extremely powerful, and are capable of utilizing power of something called, the Cycles. Alpha is the Conduit of Change, and Error404 is the Conduit of Balance. But while Alpha has much more degree of master of this power than Error404, even that changes very little, because even at Novice Level, he is still able to gain an upper hand on even Alpha. Seems like the Conduit of Balance is much more dangerous than the Conduit of Change.

And last but not least, is the alternate version of Dream that Dust and the others had found. The one that has eaten 998 Golden Apples, and gained an equal amount of power to Nightmare. Ever since he came to this Multiverse, he had been using his power to bring forth Positivity to the AUs. And because of this, it is actually able to give much more power than ever before. When he is present in an AU, he is able to not only get rid of the corruption that Nightmare and Shattered had done, but he can also use his power to also heal wounds of those that are affected a bit more quicker then before. And unlike Nightmare's aura, he can also induce pleasant and very good feelings to those caught in his aura. But like Nightmare, due to how large this aura is, he does not need to make. He can simply stay inside of an AU, and simply stay there, as the AUs caught in his aura are healed and cured. Needless to say, this is one huge upgrade for the entirety of Team Hope. And hopefully, Dream is able to gain enough strength to fight evenly against Nightmare and Shattered, as they are some of the most dangerous threats in the entire Multiverse, only outclassed by Error404, Bill, and Infected, and matched only by the original Error.

"Still, at least many of us are alive, and at least denizens of my AT are alive. If they had died, I would not know of what I had done."

Dust spoke out, as he looked down at the ground for a little bit, as a voice spoke out.