First meet

A/N -: so finally i m back,this is the longest break i have ever taken and many people texted me personally that they miss me and for that i m really thankful for each and everyone...so here is my new story ...it will be short which was demanded by one of my dearest reader...he/she wanted me to write this Type of story so here it is...

It was a sunny and warm day and all the students of 11th grade were waiting for their teacher to finally look up and tell them to open the particular page they gonna read Today...

As always Type was leaning towards his bench as he was little bit sleepy...

"We are entering the class" someone from the main door spoke and some girls and boys entered the class playfully getting all the attention of the students..

"Take your seat and keep quiet...class, they are your seniors from 12th grade and as 11th grade and 12th grade have same syllabus so for a month they will study here in English lecture because miss Maddy 12th grade teacher won't come here anymore so i will give lectures to both of you" the teacher name Shane announced...

"Yeah!i heard that she went on long term honeymoon with her husband " the girl name Lisa from senior grade spoke and all of the students laughed on her remark...

"Shut up! And open page no.64 ..." Teacher ordered and all the students followed his order turning the page to 64...

"Hey, open your book...i forgot mine" Tharn from the senior section spoke to Type and nerd,silent guy from junior section looked up Rubbing his eyes which were red...

"Umm yes" Type instantly opened his book and looked at the teacher infront of him...

The class started and their teacher began to explain the story...

Finally after the lecture all the students stood up and left to their respective class and the guy name Tharn left unknowingly that he left his phone under the bench of his fellow benchmate..

It was almost the end of class and Type decided to leave early as he was feeling little bit drowsy...

Walking out of college, he bought some snacks and reaching home he was sitting on his couch all alone as his parents live in country side doing their family small buisness while he stays here in Bangkok city for his studies...

He was sipping his juice when the guy got call from someone unknown and then he realised it wasn't his phone but the phone which he found under his bench and as he was completely unknown to that guy so he just decided to give him back tomorrow...

"Y-yes"

"You bloody thief,if you think you can stole my phone then I must tell you,i will sue you and will slit down your throat...give it back to me..." The other guy replied and Type the innocent guy just gulped in fear...

I don't want to die!

"Sorry,it's me your benchmate...actually you forgot it there so I took it with me...i will give it back to you tomorrow" he said...

"Oh nerd guy,is it you? Aishhh thanks to god.. anyway tell me your address i will pick up my phone"

"Oh-ok, rainbow apartment,4thfloor Room no.32"

"Ok" the other side hang up the call and left for that particular adress...

Type was waiting for Tharn to come and finally he heard doorbell sound and instantly opened the door..

"Hii,my name is Tharn"

"Type...this is your phone" Type handed over the phone to him while the other guy was still on the door .

"Can you give me a glass of water...i m thirsty " Tharn said looking all exhausted...

"Oh sorry...first Come inside "
He invited and the other guy Walked inside the apartment...

"Feel comfortable senior, please sit," he said whole walking towards the kitchen meanwhile the other side immediately sat down on the couch taking a heavy breath as he came here walking...

"Water" Type offered him the glass of water and smiling Tharn took the glass of water and gulped it down in one go...

"Thank you so much" Tharn smiled looking at the other guy then stood up to walk aside but unfortunately stumbled and bumped with TYPE and the glass fell down on the ground...

"Oh fuck!..." Tharn picked up the glass which was shattered into pieces..

"Ouch!" Tharn screamed when a single beat of glass Burried into his hands...

"Damn! don't touch it..." Type on instinct took his finger and sucked it up to prevent bleeding...

"I m ok" Tharn said when type realised what he was doing and began to stare at Tharn...

Type looked at Tharn's face seriously for the first time and got amazed as Tharn was exceptionally beautiful,his link thin lips,his beautiful eyes,thick eyebrows,soft clear skin and his body was just amazing...

"What happened? " this time Tharn spoke in a low tone and Type came back into his senses and let his hand go...

"Sorry senior" Type bowed down his head as an apology..

"It's Ok goodnight and byee"saying that the guy immediately left and the innocent baby Type sat down holding his heart which was beating erratically...

"Dub"

"Dub"

"Dub"

"No no no... he's just handsome but it's may be possible that he can be straight so stop beating" Type tapped his cheeks and began to pick up the glasses trying to let go of his thoughts but he was unknown to the fact that this feeling will linger forever in his heart...