Scared baby

"yeah I m ok...mumma if something happens to me..tell hazard that I m dead maybe then he will feel sad... that bastard kitty also don't love me" Nora said covering himself in the blanket looking here and there suspiciously...

"Stop Nora... what happened? Why are saying about dying and all...and hazard is a cat and cats don't express much just like you who never said I love you to me" Type whined from another side...

"Ok ok don't sulk now, anyways go to your loving husband he must be waiting for you..byee gn" saying that he hang up the call and threw away the phone at the corner...

He was about to sleep when he saw someone walking into his dark room slowly,he immediately covered himself and looked at what Ace was doing by peeping out...

Ace raised his hands towards Nora when the other guy jumped and turned on the light holding a knife showing it towards Ace...

"If you want divorce than I can do that, don't dare to kill me...I have already wrote it in my personal diary and if cops gonna find it then you are doomed... don't kill me,my hazard cat will be depressed if he comes to know about my death...he loves me a lot"

Suddenly he remembered how hazard only use to scratch him and doing no play with him...

"What are you even thinking?I m here to take pillow..." Ace said looking at his husband and took one pillow from Nora's side

"Ok...ahhh what are you doing?" He screamed when Ace held his hands and pulled him towards himself...

"I won't kill you... because no matter what no one can kill a Satan..." Saying that he left and it took sometime for Nora to process what Ace said...

Moving towards the guy he held his waist and pulling him downhe held his neck from the back, choking him hard...

"You dare to call me Satan...say I m an angel" he yelled locking the guy more pulling him back... suddenly Ace turned around and choke slammed the little Nora baby on the sofa straddling him...

"You are a Satan " he jokingly laughed but soon realised Nora's expression

"W-what happened?" He asked worriedly when the other guy turned him.around,straddling him he grabbed Ace's hands tightly...

"Leave Nora" he yelled

"Don't fight with me if you can't defeat me..I m Nora...I know 27 moves "saying that he began to crawl towards his wheelchair when he fell down and when

He opened his eyes and saw his lips were on Ace's side cheeks and the other guy was staring at him with wide eyes..

"I-i Apologize,I really didn't mean kiss you...i swear I will stay away from you..." Saying that he moved on his wheelchair left the place leaving Ace who was shocked and was blinking rapidly...

~~~~

Next morning...

Very next day Ace was coming out of cafeteria and was walking back in hospital when he saw Nora was moving out somewhere...

"Where he's going?" He followed the guy but lost his track and Nora was very far away...he still followed him and through window he saw him talking to a guy who was eating his food very fastly while talking to Nora

His eyes widened when he saw it was Zayn with whom he was talking to...

Clenching his fist the guy walked away from the sight and sat down in his office angrily holding the pen..

You are cheating on me...!

.
.
.
At night Nora was actually very late and when after showering himself the guy moved out suddenly,Ace pinned him on the wall glaring at him while pressing his body on him...

"You met Zayn today right?" He asked looking straight into his eyes while holding Nora's small hands tightly...

"Yes... actually..."

"Shut up! Just shut up! You are cheating on me...I mean I don't expect anything but atleast don't cheat...you know how much I hate Cheaters" Ace calmly said looking at Nora with a loose crying expression...

"Don't come to conclusions so soon, his daughter is suffering from a heart disease and because of that he went bankrupt... that's why I met him to tell that he can admit her daughter in our hospital as your mom said that they treat those patient for free who can't afford that treatment" Nora explained himself looking at Ace. 

"Then why were you eating with him?".

"He didn't even had food because he didn't had money,his wife also left him and that's why I ordered that..I wasn't eating and he's not even my friend,it's just he asked for my help and as a good human I helped him...I accept that I m bad, arrogant, selfish and cruel but I m not a cheater...I m not" he said and Ace immediately released him...

"Ok... let me cook...go arrange my books ..." He said and nodding Nora  picked up the books and began to arrange them properly finally after done with that he arranged things at his place and now their house looks clean and tidy...

"Ace i-i mean sorry to bother but do you have some cash...I will pay you afterwards" he asked..

"Why what do you need?"

"I m going nearby to buy some icecream and snacks" he said

"Change the clothes first,it's dirty" he said and Nora changed into Mini shorts and shirt...

"Take this" giving him the cash the guy looked at the guy from tip to top...

"M I looking ugly?"Nora asked looking at his husband as the guy was staring at him...

"No,.. y-you look good " saying that he immediately ran away from there and confused Nora moved away...