New tutor

A/N-: I know you wanted update right?😁😉

Nora's pov(from the start)

I was just 14 when Tharn kirigun adopted me and Brought me here...he treat me good and act creepy all the time..I just hate this guy...I don't want people to show concern and love towards me,I just hate people and want to burn all of them but I can't do because that's not written in our holy book and I always follow it...

Today's the second month of my school and I m in grade 12 and soon I will be giving my medical entrance exam...and I didn't even prepared a little bit for this exam I don't like it here...I don't want to live this ugly life...I m suffering from a lot of disease and I continuously feel down amd angry all the time..no one really understand me and Tharn who understand me I can't tell him everything because he's too big and a respected guy with whom I can't express my feelings..

When I returned back home and was just laying down on my bed as I do all day when he came inside to disturb me again...

"Are you ok?" He sat down holding the food and medicine tray..

"Hmm..."I nodded and he began to feed me food while talking some random nonsense story of a guy he use to like but they eventually didn't make it because he was an asshole...such a creep!

"I have hired a new tutor for you,I will make sure you will understand everything and he will take care of you too and this one won't leave you.. he's too good " he said shoving food into my mouth should I tell him I can eat by my own...

"Ok baby,you will study hard right?see doctor told you that you are completely fine for studies and any work...I know it's hard but atleast try ok...I want my baby to be a successful guY because?" he s
Asked the rest dialogue smiling at me...

"Because we can't just sit around crying and so nothing

"Good...btw Gn...take care...and call me if you need anything my dearest Noh-no" he kissed my cheeks and walked away...

Calling miss marry I told her to make me sit on my wheelchair and then
I sat down on my wheel chair and followed him... finally when he was done with his dinner and was already sleeping I walked in and tried to find out the conversation of my own tutor and finally I got his number, without checking it I was about to text him when Tharn opened his eyes and the damn phone fell of from my hands...

"Are you ok baby? You need anything?" He asked sitting down immediately...

"No.. i-i phone,I was playing game" I said and he  smiled pulling up the phone..

"Just sit here and play ..."he made me sit beside him and I began to pretend to play puzzle solving game...

Finally after few minutes he fell asleep and I texted that guy not to come..

This is to inform you that we are cancelling our deal and you don't need to come.. don't reply I m busy....

                               Should I give you back the money you gave me sir?

It's ok keep it.. don't reply anymore

      Ok..

I blocked and deleted that guy's number and added an unknown invalid number...

Damn! Finally...I placed this guy's phone under his pillow and shrugged his body... sometimes I really feel very angry because of my disability...I always have to bother everyone even to pee or even to wash hands...

"Tharn can you make me sit on the chair"I asked and even though his eyes were too much red he sat down and pulling me up and made me sit on the wheel chair and finally he brought me  in my room sitting on my bed....when he lifted me it was like I m his real son because the affection he shows me it looks really real but I don't have any emotions...i hate everyone

This creepy guy kissed me again on my forehead and smiled while ruffling my hair...

"You know,I love you so much...you don't need to be scared...you remind of someone very close to my heart... that person isn't with me but you are as my son so I will give you all the happiness which I can't gave it to him..."he and his sad boring love story
..

"Gn... sleep well" saying that he walked away and I laid down on my bed and heaves out a sigh as I don't need to worry about new caretaker anymore...

~~~

Next morning as usual I went to school and sat down at the corner seat and just then suddenly the guy name Zayn stood up infront of me holding my hair...

"So have you decided.. don't tell me 'no'"

"No." I stated as few days ago he proposed me  and I don't know why he's interested in me...

He's a sweet guy who always help me and also did my homework and assignments for free many times although I didn't asked him...

"B-but why?" I don't want to tell him that he's not my type, infact i m not even intrested in making him my bestfriend so boyfriend is a far away thing...

"I-i already have a boyfriend" I said and his face became little bit sad...

"Really?" He again asked and I m not intrested in talking with him anymore so I just glared at him throwing the box placed at my right side and he instantly left...no one here dares to mess with me...I don't speak or talk much but I  have power to ruin anyone's life I want because Tharn is my father even though I don't consider him but he told me if anyone tries to mess up with me then just to complain the management department of this school...

Once a girl was messing with me daily,she use to pull my long hair so...I just pushed him off from balcony and she broke her hands,even though she complained about me no one believed because I deleted cctv footage and showed them how she use to pull my hair push my wheel chair in random director and use to bully me...

So anyone's dare to mess up with me just have to face hell...

~~~

It was evening and finally I was at my home resting when dada knocked on the door...

"Come in" I said and he walked in...

"Baby your tutor is finally home now... he's coming
..you can come" he said and damn! A guy walked in my room holding a mini bag...

"He's my baby Nora...baby he will stay with us from today...ok you guys introduce yourself to eachother...baby tell me if you need anything" he whispered the last part and walked out of the room...

Fuck! I already texted why he's here?