Scold

"how dare you to create scene in our hospital...?" Ace yelled at Nora who was doing his work and all of the other doctors began to Stare at them...

"What scene?"

"You threw hot cup coffee on a poor guy...how could you do so...it's not your home Nora" Nora was already pissed off because he was feeling hungry and till now he didn't had anything except for icecream...

"Yeah I did ,I m sorry for that" he said and looked down to avoid any type of drama... just then Ace pulled him up by collar as he was really angry by the thing that Nora threw a coffee on someone...

"Don't be oversmart...I m asking you why did you do that?" He asked raising his voice...

"Shut up! And go away from here " he yelled back while everyone gathered there to see why both of them were shouting...

"Nora behave! You dare to ..." Before he can say anything Nora just punched the wall beside him and glared at the guy...

"D-dont make me angry ace... don't...I will...ahhhhhhhh " he screamed and with a bleeding hand the guy went away on the roof attached to hospital's lower office...

On the other side Ace was equally angry that instead of accepting his mistake the guy(Nora) was literally over reacting, Just then the same lady who offered Nora and ice cream came and explain everything to Ace...

"Why didn't you told me this earlier" he sighed and ran away towards the rooftop...

Reaching there he saw Nora was staring at the skay digging his nails into his hands making the wound more serious..

"You are still that same...why are you harming yourself?ok i-i m sorry don't do that" he said sitting down beside him while offering him a hanky...

The little guy accepted it and wiped his hands which were bleeding a little bit...

"I hate you" he said wiping his tears when Ace's reply broke his heart ..

"Me too,I hate you more than you can imagine" he said looking up at the sky ..

"Btw why you are still on your wheelchair?" He asked looking at Nora...

"One day I saw a dream that you bumped with a car infront of me so after that day ,in midnight I moved out to find you but unfortunately I fell down from stairs and since then doctor said I can never walk" he said sadly looking down at the ground...

"It doesn't matter,you are an amazing doctor, people really think of you as an inspiration" Ace said not to make the guy sad..

"Y-you really don't love me?" Nora asked looking at his left to the guy who was looking up ..

"No...it's been 5 years Nora...I have actually forgot you... it wasn't easy but now I really don't have any feelings for you..."

"Then why did you married me?"

"I don't know,I was confused and stressed as I can't see my family sad...I m sorry but I really don't love you" saying that he stood up when Nora pushed the guy off the roof and Ace thought he will fall down but then he saw Nora was holding his by his tie...

"Say you love me, otherwise I will leave you from here"

"You are crazy! People die for their lover but you are killing me"

"I don't know, just tell me you love me" he asked and the guy shakes his head as no...

"Then goodbye" Nora pushed the guy away and Ace looked at him disappointed while thinking that he will die today but suddenly he fell down on a net and saw the building has a protective net outside the roof too...

"Damn!pull me up" he said yelling at the guy who was smirking looking at him...

"Say you love me"Nora asked peeking down at the guy...

"Leave it..." Ace sighed and sat down on the net looking down...while the little boy from hospital window was waving his hands doing a hii sign...

"Ok come"Nora threw the rope attached to roof pillar and holding that Ace came back on the roof...

"From today I won't talk to you unnecessary and won't bother you in anything I swear" Nora smiled looking at the guy showing his hands to the guy...

"Oh wow! You should do it before" Ace shakes his hands with that they both parted their ways...

~~~

In night when Ace came back he saw Nora wasn't there at home...
Sighing he took bath and began to wash all the clothes which were thrown everywhere... finally after clothes he washed utensils and was mopping floors when he saw someone in the balcony... walking there he saw Nora was sitting on a chair looking at the sky while holding a cigarette and was talking to Type...

"Shit! Does TharnType uncle know about this" Ace asked looking at the guy in utter shock when the guy looked back at him from tip to toe...

"Momma I will call you to byee" saying that he hangs up the call

"It's chocolate taste it" moving towards Ace he shoved the cigarette type of chocolate into his mouth...

"Moon gave it to me...it's very tasty...I don't smoke cigarettes because I have a weak heart you know right" saying that Nora walked passed him and sat down on the sofa and began to watch TV...

Ace cooked food for both of them and sat down on the sofa while having his food..

Nora looked at the food and began to eat too.. finally after his food he was happily watching TV when Ace came and tapped Nora's back...

"Go to your room...I m sleepy" the guy said in his serious tone...

"Don't worry,I can sleep here...you can go back to your room.." he said still looking at the TV...

Ace rolled his eyes and walked into his room... laying on his bed he sniffed the blanket which was smelling like Nora baby... covering himself the guy closed his eyes and saw Nora...

No fucking no...😈

but he's your husband Ace... 👼

He can still leave you😈

But we are married and I have some rights on him..👼

He can't be trusted...😈

Yes yes I think so too👼