Games

"i love you Tharn" Type said mustering all his courage while just waiting for the slap as people

"I love you too Baby Type"Tharn replied looking into his eyes...

"Really?"

"Really now lets go inside,i m hungry" he dragged the guy inside a big hall where everyone were eating sitting on the ground having hot pot...

"Eat" Tharn poured food into his own plate and TYPE's and they began to eat their food..

After having dinner they all sat down in a circle placing a bottle in the middle...

"Tharn roll the bottle" lisa said and the other guy did that...

"Kao truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Tell me who's the prettiest here?" Luke asked smiling teasingly...

"Umm... according to me it's Lisa and Elsa both are equally prettiest " he said

"Now it's Lisa's turn...truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Go bring lemon juice for everyone " glaring at Luke she stood up and did what was asked...

"Luke truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Do you have a crush here?"

"Yes" he answered looking at Type but immediately looked away as he doesn't wanted to get caught...

"Tharn now it's your turn truth or dare?"

"Dare..."

"Kiss someone here..." He looked around and the guy Type clenched his fist expecting other guy to kiss him...

Tharn moved towards Type and the later closed his eyes as he was little bit shy but opened when evryone shouted, he saw Tharn kiss Elsa the girl who was sitting beside Type...

Type felt a heat wave rushing through his heart and he just wanted to kick him right on the face to kiss anyone else...

"Ok ok now Type truth or dare?"

"Umm..dare no no truth" he said nervously...

"Do you love someone here and if yes then kiss that person " Kao intentionally spoke as he  was Oscar's friend and kind of doubt about Type being gay and he hated the fact that Tharn treats Type better than him...

Type stood up smiling and walking towards Tharn he held his face and kissed him right on his lips...the elder guy was drop dead shocked as not even in his dreams he has ever imagined that Type is gay...

"I love Tharn and he loves me too.." he said smiling widely while looking at kao who was smirking evily and laughed out loud when Tharn thrashed a slap on TYPE's cheeks...

"T-tharn why?" Type asked being shocked as hell while holding his cheeks which got little bit pink...

"What the fuck are you speaking? Are you gay?" Tharn asked raising his voice...

"Y-yeah i m... aren't you also?...you just said you love me..."Type said crying a little bit infront of everyone...

"I didn't mean that...are you out of your mind..?"Tharn said grabbing his collar pulling the lean body up...

"I-i-i.." Type stuttered as he got scared when he looked at Tharn's angry face ..

"Get out of here and from today onwards don't ever meet me you bloody gay fag" he yelled and pushed the guy back but thankfully Lisa catched him on time and slapped Tharn real hard...

"If you hate gays then do but don't ever,i said never bully or behave like this... never" saying that she dragged Type out of the room and made him sit on the bed..

"Calm down, don't cry... please don't cry...it's ok... he's not that bad" Lisa worriedly said wiping his tears...

"I-i-i know h-he's góod but i th-thought he loves me" Type said crying more loudly...

"It's ok...you can love Luke... he's handsome too...i have  a lot of guys in my contact who are much more handsome than him..." Lisa said trying to lift up his mood and it did as the guy chuckled wiping his nose...

"I want him only"

"Don't, he don't deserve you...now please rest.." she said ruffling his hair but the guy stood up...

"I think i should leave now..." Saying that he tried to go out but Lisa stopped him...

"It's too late now .."

"I m fine..i can go" saying that he pulled his hands back and walked out of the resort...the guy waited for sometime but no cab was available... just then a car stopped right infront of him and the door opened...

"Just sit" Tharn said while still looking at the road...

Type silently sat down in the car and was about to speak something when the other guy signals him to keep quiet...

"Husshh! Not a single word ,not a single damn word" he glared at the younger guy while driving his car so looking another side the guy was sobbing silently...

~~>>
Dropping him near his apartment Tharn immediately left him and still crying Type walked back into his apartment...

Type who was just looking out of the window while tears were flowing out of his eyes as he was Missing his parents and was feeling lonely...

Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder and when he looked around he burst out into crying and hugged the girl name Sammy ...

"What happened baby?"

"Everyone is bad sister,my parents disowned me because of my sexuality,i still remember how much my dad beat me when he gets to know about my sexuality and now these people,that oscar again bullied me..i m tired ..i don't even talk to anyone unnecessarily so that no one think of me as pervert and I don't even act creep but still people treat me different like i m not a human being...m i that bad?" He cried more loudly hugging the girl tightly...

"They are the problem, there's no problem with you...you are so good, intelligent and most important a kind guy who help everyone, who's a baby and who's the most adorable guy...you are the star of our college,a guy who has bright future and can change people's mind,so be confident...i know it's not easy but be positive,one day people will accept you and even if they don't try to accept yourself because it's us who matter the most...i know this life is hell because of these cheap thinking people,we can't change their mind but we can change ourselves and fight for our rights and believe in ourselves right" she said and the other guy calmed down a little bit...

"I will and i m trying to be..it's just i kinda missed you ..where were you?"

"I was busy with some work and events anyway this is for you..now wipe this ugly nose and let's eat " she pinched the cute guy's nose and the little innocent guy rubbed his nose slapping Sammy's hands gently...

"Bad sister" he whined while shoving food into his mouth and on the other side Sammy just chuckled looking at his cute brother and again pinched his little soft nose..

A/N-: tell me if it's getting bored...i will try to add something else too...😊