Kiss

Tharn pushed type on his bed and straddling the guy he pinned his hands and puckered his lips and began to suck his lower lips,as much as Type wanted to push he was also getting crazy because of the pleasure tharn was giving him...

"No-no" Type said holding Tharn's collar but still kissing him when the other guy smirked and pulled out... Type was confused whether he should be happy or sad so to cure his delusion he slapped the guy and the other guy stood up still smiling widely like a creep...

"No matter what you do...I won't hurt you,if you say no then I won't continue but that doesn't mean I m gonna leave you...I m Tharn..I love my self respect but I love you the most so don't worry I will make you mine...get ready to be mine baby" he whispered the baby word into Type's ear and left the place..

Type was too stunned to speak he looked at his own face in the mirror and closed his ears with his hands...

"No no no...you can't Type...you aren't the old Type anymore" slapping his red cheeks few times he sat down at the corner and began to do something on his laptop..

~~~

It was almost 12 when Tharn came back in his room and stood up infront of the guy who was sleeping...

"We ain't here for sleeping,wake up" he shrugged his shoulder and type woke up...

They both got ready and with the kids they sat down in the car...

"I want to go back"Nora from the back whinned looking at his dada..but the elder one didn't paid attention..

Finally they reached at a hillside and lying a mat they all sat down on the ground and Tharn poured out food for all of them...

"This?"Ace asked looking at the food as it was unhealthy for Nora and the other guy smiled...

"Don't worry, doctor told me that now he can eat these things... infact I want to tell you all a good news too" Tharn said being all happy..

"What?"

"Doctor said that Nora's body is now fit for surgery and after few months we can do the surgery and within an year he would be able to walk like us"as soon as he said those words Nora became so happy that he jumped on Type's body and hugged him tightly..

Type who was equally happy for the little one hugged him back while rubbing his shoulder...

"Congratulations baby" Type spoke these words sweetly while hugging the little kid but suddenly both of the enemies remembered that they don't like eachother and instantly let eachother go...

"I m hungry"Type said looking at Ace and began to eat his food...

After that they stood up and began to roam around the park which was very beautiful, Tharn was moving with Nora while Ace was sitting in a corner looking at the sky when Type sat down beside him...

"Do you love Nora?"suddenly out of blue Type asked this question to the guy who was busy on his thoughts..

"Umm...y-yes" Ace answered the questions putting on his spectacles...

"I never see you guys ever close..I know you guys are just 16-17..but I never find you guys acting like boyfriends...I mean no talk,no jokes,no touch and not even single act that shows that atleast you are friends.. he's always busy and you are busy too"Type asked out of curiosity...

"I can't tell you" this was only answer he got from the guy who just looked to another side...

"I won't tell anyone I swear" he said raising his eyebrows..

"Nora don't lo...no,I won't tell you" Is the only answer he got from the other guy and Ace walked away to another side where Tharn and Nora was playing with ball, leaving the guy alone there...

~~~

Finally after a lot of fun they all were returning back when Type saw his favourite restaurant..

"Stop,let's eat from here...I will pa.." before he can say anything he stopped in Middle as he remembered that he became poor just now...

"It's ok leave it"Type said pouting looking down...

"Let's go,I m hungry too" Tharn replied stopping the car at the corner...

They all got down and went into a small but classy restaurant and ordered their favourite food while Type was enjoying his favourite sour juice which is the signature drink of this restaurant...

"How much you guys study...? just leave it," Type nagged looking at both of kids...

"We need to study 15 hrs to get full marks in holidays, anyways you won't understand as you never studied" Nora said rolling his eyes and the guy name Tharn choked with his drink and looked at type who was smiling like an evil...

"What's your highest percentage And score of this semester?"

"I scored around 97% and Ace scored 98.9%  and we both got 99.9 marks in maths" Nora said mocking the elder guy when Type laughed out loud...

"Why are you laughing... don't think it's easy" Nora actually got irritated when Tharn spoke...

"Type's full name Type thiwat the only guy from my and yours too,who has scored the highest percentage in our university,he was also awarded with free scholarship in US because of his good percentage in engineering entrance exam held by our university... which is one of Thailand's most difficult entrance exam...he got 99.9 l% in every semester consistently " He said and both of the boys looked at him with shock..

"Then why did you left US...I would definitely leave this city if I get my dream college in us...can you tell me,I really want to get into one" Ace said and Type looked at him in shock as he never saw this guy speaking earlier but suddenly he remembered something and he smirked...

"No,I can't tell you" he replied just like that how Ace earlier told him and the other guy pouted with disappointment...

"Ok Listen,be calm, don't study too much not like this... just memories same thing again and again, repeat again and again and yeah understand thing and most important thing..."

"What?" Both of the guy asked in unison looking at Type..

"Just stay away from negative and bullies who don't value you because that's only gonna consume your time and don't dare to fall in love with straight guys oh I forgot you guys are boyfriend buy still ..I have personally suffered this so that's why I warning you" he looked at Tharn while gritting his teeth and the other guy just pouted his lips...

After having their dinner they all left for the hotel and at the end both the kids already felt asleep so Type pulled Nora and Tharn pulled Ace up and went inside the hotel....