meet

The very next day Nora was reading on some reports when mrs Marry the team head came into the class...

"Nora you are assigned to be with me...but first can you please send these files to room no.45" she said and nodding ,moving through the hallway he knocked the door...

"Come in" the other side said and  moving in all the files from his hands slipped when he saw the guy who was sitting on the chair looking at him with same expression as him...

"Ace " he moved closer to that guy but Ace's expression immediately changed and he looked down for a second...

"You! " Ace stood up from his seat and looked at the guy with utter shock...

"You are alive?" Nora asked pointing at the guy when Ace composed his thoughts and heaves out a sigh...

"Unfortunately yes!I m but please don't associate with Me now,you already punished me for my Mistake so now what?why are you here?" He said more like mocking him...

"I-i"before Nora can say anything Ace cuts his word off and asked a question..

"Are you new intern here?" He asked looking at the guy and Nora nodded...

"Ace i-i"

"You can put these files here Nd go out..." He said...

"Ace...I tried to"

"What? You still want me in that prison or to die..., for God sake forgive me...I have nothing to do with you now... nothing means nothing" he said as he was scared that his last mistake can ruin his current career and now all he have is his career, family and nothing else...

"Ace i-i really want to..." Nora tried to explain that he wasn't the one who really wanted to breakup'it was Zayn who creates misunderstanding between them and after few years he got to know that when Nora got Ace's personal diary where he wrote each and everything...

"Please leave as soon as you can..I m busy " he said looking down at his files...

Nora was shocked as he knows Ace remember him but the guy totally ignored him and didn't even looked up at him once...

Picking up the files he puts them on the table and began to Stare at Ace...

"Ace listen to me... i"

"Leave! Leave please I beg you leave" Ace said this word again almost yelling at Nora so being little bit embarassed the guy left...

~~~

Everyone were having dinner when Nora choked on his food because of Tharn's question...

"Nora did you made new friends today?"Tharn asked looking at his baby...

"N-no I didn't met anyone,no one Dadda" he said stuttering as he doesn't wanted Tharn to find out about Ace because then he will bring him away from that guy...

"Actually I want to tell you all something" Type said standing up when everyone were almost done with their food...

"What?"

"I have got proposal for Nora's marriage from one of my friend so we are going there next week to see that guy " Nora who was eating his food dropped his spoon and looked up at his mumma...

"I-i won't go...I" before he can say anything the guy cuts him off...

"No.. nothing...I m not forcing you..but atleast come with me...you have to marry someone ,you can't always live alone...so it's done we are going next week,what do u say?" He asked looking at his husband...

"Yes,Nora please just this time baby"Tharn said looking at the guy...

"I won't... never...you guys stop controlling my life"yelling at type the guy immediately left the place and crying he fell asleep on his mini bed...

Type followed him and sat down beside the guy who was in deep sleep...

I love you my angel..and I believe that a life partner can make you happy in your life like you were 6 years ago.. please don't be sad

Kissing him he walked out and saw Tharn was tearing up while sitting down on the couch...

"Why are you crying?" Type asked and the other guy Hugged him tightly...

"I can't see him like this... not even once in these years I have seen him smiling or being really happy...none of the doctors could find cure to his disease,I want old healthy,happy Nora back" he said and the other guy rubbed his back because it's the same thing he also wanted

.
.
.

Next day Nora moved into the lift on his wheelchair to give reports to his senior just then Ace also walked in and stood up..

"Good morning"Nora wanted to greet him as a formal colleague but the guy wasn't even sparing glance at him...

Lift stopped at 4th floor and hurriedly Nora moved out as last time ,the gate got closed automatically and he struggled a lot to move out...

"Hey you brought my files... thank you so much " the girl who was her senior spoke smiling at her...

"Can u please move me to that side?' Nora asked as there were three stairs which led to another basement side where he have to collect some medicine and write their names...

"Opps sorry but my hands are fractured that's why I asked you to bring it to me..., don't worry let me send you someone...oh hey Ace can you please help this new guy' she informed Ace and walked away...

Nora's heartbeat increased as he thought Ace will help him to got down from ladders...

"Here no one is free to help you... go there by your own" Ace said passing the guy..

"But I will fall down" he said pouting as even though it was just two stairs but it's risky to move his wheelchair there...

"Then fall and die" saying that the guy began to walk towards the same side as Nora...

Struggling Nora moved there and carefully the guy tried to move to another side and this time he was carefully moving down when a guy held his wheelchair...

"Carefully little guy" he smiles widely and Nora looked back at the guy who was also a new intern here...

"Thank u for helping me" Nora said smiling at the guy...

"It's ok..btw are you also new intern here?" He asked and the other guy nodded...

"Yup,my name is Tokyo kanawut,you can call me Nora" he said and the other guy smiled looking at him..

"Pete...my name is Pete...you can call me cutiee...or handsome...are you done with your work for Today?"

"Nope...I have to write few medicines name " he said...

"Oh I was also assigned to this job...let's do it together" he said and both of the guy walked into the room and began to do their work...

On the other side Ace sighed and walked back into his office...

Nope,no never....I don't have to feel pity for him...I won't let him into my life again...