No...

Tharn's POV...

I know Type hate me now but what could I do... from the day i saw him i always wanted him to make me mine ..yeah 7 years ago when we separated,i realised that i had feelings for him but because of my damn ego i always pushed him and insulted him...

Last night whatever happened i know that was wrong and i should be punished but i was drunk and i really lost myself over him...i know he will hate me now but what can I do...?

When he woke up he was shouting at me angrily and i knew that I fucked up big time...

Suddenly out of blue he passed out and i panicked asked my friend Shine about what to do...so she told me it's normal and i should just wait because he must be weak...

When he was still sleeping i cleaned him and order porridge for him...

When he woke up,he sat down again to yell at me but threw his head back breathing out...

"Y-you are a criminal... don't com near me" he said holding his own body which makes me kinda guilty that I m reason for this condition...

"You also kissed me and hugged me in my sleep without even asking me when we were pretending to be boyfriends in college days but i Never said that" i Said and his eyes widened with shock...

"Y-you know?"

"Yup,and i m sorry,i m really sorry for whatever i did and i promise that i will be the best partner you can have ever imagined...i Know i don't deserve you as you deserve better but i have some valid points by which you should say yes to be my boyfriend?" I said and he frowned pulling the blanket up looking not even little bit intrested in me neither with my words...

"What are those?" He asked without even glancing at me...

"First i m handsome, second you already loved me once so you can again love me, maybe and third i m responsible,i m caring and i will always pamper you and will cherish you...i ... before I can say anything he cuts me off"

"You know,you are full of yourself but listen I don't find you handsome not even an inch, second i liked you,not loved and it was just a crush not something hard feelings and third i m caring too so i can care for myself, pamper myself and cherish myself and last thing...i just hate you so damn much that if I get chance then i would kill you right now..."

I took out the knife from the fruit basket placed at the  table and handed it to him...

"Kill me,i will text everyone that i killed myself" i said and he laughed sarcastically...

"How can you text after dying..fucker just go away don't show me your face" he threw the knife right on my innocent laptop which was placed on the table...

"Ok first eat this" i poured out some porridge in the spoon and was about to feed him but he turned the entire bowl on my hands and hands began to burn as it was very hot...
At that time due to sudden pain,i held his collar and was about to slap him but i couldn't because no i shouldn't,i m responsible for it and I deserve it...

"Yeah slap me like you always did...you are still the same...go away" he said glaring at me while tears were Literally visible in his eyes so i just walked towards sink and Washed my hands which were little bit red...

I called one of staff member and they cleaned the room while Type went to another room to look after the kids...i also walked into their room and saw Type was having lunch with them so i sat down to have some too...

I was eating when Nora held my hands and began to stare at it...

"How did it happened?" As soon as Nora asked Type choked on his food and thankfully Ace gave him water and rubbed his back gently...

"You did it right?let me call the cops" he pulled out phone from Ace's pocket as he don't have one,it's not that i didn't allowed or gave it to him but when Ace came into his life he stopped using Phone out of blue, otherwise earlier he was 24/7 use to watch cartoons and psycho web series all day..

"Eat" Ace said looking at Nora and the other guy sat down properly and began to have his Lunch...

"No,he didn't... it's just i burnt my hand while ironing my clothes..." I made an excuse as Nora will definitely kill Type ..

after that we had our food silently and came back in our room because we are going to hangout in a mountain area...

"You guys can go,i m leaving for Bangkok...and from today I will live somewhere else... just give me some advance,i will pay you after I get my salary..." He said collecting his clothes...

"No,our company don't give advance" i said as i don't want him to leave me just like this...

"Ok fine..i can still manage" he said pulling up his bag and walking out when i held his back and threw it away in the corner...

"Leave me" he tried to go out forcefully but i lost my control and pushed him again on the bed...