bad mouth

A/N-: If you had a bad day and it's your favourite story don't read it because,it's a little bit sad chapter...

After few days...

Nora was eating in the cafeteria when the guy name Zayn sat down infront of him eating his burger...

"Where's your boyfriend?" He asked looking here and there...

"In his class" he said looking down at his food completely ignoring the guy infront of him...

"Ok did you gave the entrance exam? Are you going to US?" The guy asked as he heard it from a professor

"No,Ace have to complete his two year here so I can't leave...I will do it from here too and after two years I will go there with him.."

"What it have to do with Ace?" He asked frowning at Nora's statement

"Ace won't allow me...he won't let me go alone anywhere" he explained

"Allow? Who's he to allow you... ?don't be a puppy it's not that he loves you so much... he's just controlling you so that he can get all your money nothing else" he said and the younger guy frowned

"N-no he care about me"Nora said trying to be confident but somehow this insecurity was killing him

"Oh cut the crap! you know you guys don't give vibes of boyfriends...you know why Ace's with you?"

"Why?" This time Nora looked up curiously...

"Because he love you for your money... without money has anyone loved you?" Zayn asked as he knows Nora came from orphanage where no one use to love him...

"H-he" before Nora can say something the other guy cut him off...

"And few days ago I heard he will get scholarship of Canada and will eventually leave you one day...I don't know it's true or false but I think it's right anyways you yourself is very smart so don't sacrifice for him...he knows how to control you and always restrict you so that he can use you well" he said

"He care about me"

"Oh common!he don't care or love you,if you don't believe me then ask him that you want to go US...he won't allow you, I can bet on that as he wants you to be on this wheelchair without any good degree forever think about yourself Nora.. because no one love anyone without any selfish motive" saying that Zayn left...

"If he don't love me and just wants to control me then I will leave him before him just don't prove him. Right Ace" looking at the form the guy began to think something deep...
.
.
.

They were in the car when Nora pulled Ace's shirt...

"Have you got the scholarship of Canada? "Nora asked looking at Ace and the other guy nodded...

"I got the scholarship of US and i will go there next week" he stated being too much confident

"No I already told you...we ain't going anywhere..."Ace said as he talked with Tharn too and he(Tharn)himself said that it's not good idea to go abroad for Nora as for now and about canada scholarship he already transferred it to someone else as he don't want to leave Nora alone here so after Nora will be fine he have planned to leave for a particular country together...

"But" Nora wanted to argue back when the other guy cuts him off...

"No comments! Just sit quietly" he said looking out as he really didn't wanted to fight with his baby

.
.
.
.

In the night Ace was doing his homework while Nora was reading his book just then he looked up...

"Ace whom do you love the most?" He asked out of blue and the other guy looked at him with shock...

"What?"

"Whom do you love the most?" He repeated...

"You...I mean university...i mean my career" he said trying hard to correct himself as he was little bit shy to say it out loud...

"What if you get a scholarship abroad, will you go there?" He asked

"Offcourse I want to be rich but I will take you too" he said looking down at the book saying the last word in his mind giggling internally.

"Ace wh.." before the guy can say anything the other guy glared at him...

"Let me do my homework don't bother me" saying that he began to do his work and Nora just frowned...

"Atleast help me to get down" Nora asked and the other guy pulled him up and made him sit on the wheelchair...

Moving out of the room he sat down in the balcony and looked at the moon...

Maybe Zayn is just creating misunderstanding between us...I m too beautiful how can he not love me just because I m a disable...no no...I must clear up everything because I want Ace to be mine only mine if not then I will just kill him!

~~~

Today in Ace's college there was fresher's party arranged by seniors

Everyone were having fun Ace was also sitting in the corner talking to a guy about upcoming exams...

While talking Nora came angrily beside Ace and held his hands..the guy looked down and sighed in frustration...

"I told you to wait there" he said as he didn't wanted Nora to come here and everyone to see his beautiful boyfriend..

"I fucking waited for you for half an hours...how much more? I m hungry" Nora yelled and the guy looked at him with confused...

"Boyfriends?" The guy with whom he was talking to while the other guy was looking at Nora weirdly...

"No,I told you I m straight" he said and Nora looked at him with confusion...

"Then?" The guy asked and before Ace can answer Nora replied which hurted Ace little bit..

"He's my caretaker,not boyfriend" Nora said gritting his teeth,he turned around and left the hall... Ace sighed and followed his boyfriend as he can't let this little angry guy go alone

"Why didn't you said we are boyfriends?" Nora asked angrily raising his voice...

"Because I wanted to... anyways you already said the truth so why complaining then? now keep quiet" the guy shut him off and about not accepting Nora as his boyfriend because  many guys and girls were hitting on him and he was telling them that he's not interested inorder to stay away from them and if he gonna take Nora's name then they will trouble Nora too...

Sitting down in the car they were going back to their house when Nora saw an icecream parlour...

"Stop...I want to eat icecream"

"You just had your surgery few days ago so no...and today we will practice to walk ok?" He asked and the other guy nodded pouting his lips angrily...

~~~

In the evening Nora was watching cute couple videos where the guy was feeding icecream to his boyfriend while kissing him and loving him...

"I said stop watching these videos and walk" snatching the phone the guy yelled at him..

"I-i can't it's paining" he said crying a little bit...

"Don't make excuses...stand up" he said in his serious tone and held Nora's hands...

Pulling the guy up they walked little by little when all the time Nora was looking at Ace who wasn't once looking at him into his eyes...

I just hate you so much now...I don't love you anymore...
I don't think you ever loved me