Camp

Nora's pov...

Today's our medical camp at a village and I m so excited for this because this will be the first time I will be going out of city...

Although it was a camp Dadda was continuously insisting me to go with him as he thought that I can't manage to go there, but thanks to Pete who made them believe that he will take care of me...

After making me sit on the bus Dadda walked away still looking tensed...

"I m telling you,I will drop you...you want that?"

"Daddda please" I said as I really wanted to go alone...no matter whether I can't walk or have any other problem...

"Take your medicine on time... don't move out too much and don't forget to eat...I don't want you sick...and yeah call me if you get into any trouble" This was my moma...

"Ok let's go" Dadda said and both of them walked out looking at me like I m going out to do a war...

All the other doctors came and took their respective seat...

"C-can I sit with Vegas...I don't want that preety girl to sit beside him" Pete said looking at me with a pout as Vegas is his crush and there's another girl too who have crush on Vegas...

"Ok ok...but remember when we have to move out,you will help me ok?" I said as I can't go down the bus on my own..

"Offcourse, thanks" smiling widely this cute and the only friend of mine sat down there...

"Can I sit here?" Miss Jennie the owner of our hospital asked pointing at my seat...

"I-its reserved" I didn't wanted anyone to sit beside me so I said no and the lady sat down to another side right beside Mrs Stacy...

Just then to my shock Ace came and after looking for many seat he couldn't find he have to sit beside me but as always he opened his book and began to read it..

His love for books didn't go away..

"You want it?" I asked him some cookies but he didn't replied...so ishoved it into his mouth but he immediately threw it out of the window...

"Mom can you sit here?" He said looking at the lady who just asked me for the seat before him...I mean why Ace's calling her mom maybe he called her mam,I just heard it incorrect... anyways,I have decided not to interfere in his life as I already ruined his life because of my stupidity so it's better to let him live peacefully...he deserves someone best not me... who's arrogant, stubborn, insecure and more than anything a disable...but no matter how much I say this I always get clingy to him whenever I saw him....

"Hii...these cookies looks great" she said smiling at me...

"Y-you want it?" I asked and she nodded...

"Damn! It's delicious... from where you bought it?" She asked while eating those cookies.

"These are diet cookies.  My dadda made this..." I said...

"Bring me some more I will pay you" she said

"Ok,100baht 10 pieces" I mean I can't sell my dadda's hardwork for free...

"Offcourse" she chuckled and the whole ride I was just silently looking outside the window...

"Ace can you come here..I want to talk with Mrs Stacy" she asked and fuck my heartbeat started beating again...I mean it's not that I m still crazy for him but after him I never met anyone so he still make my heartbeat crazy.

But unfortunately a guy Oscar sat down beside me and I don't know why I felt he was literally touching my shoulder...no no I shouldn't judge him... momma already told me that if I m gonna create any scene he will lock me in the room for few months...

"C-can you sit properly?" I asked not making him think that I m uncomfortable but the guy pushed his body more closer to me...

"Oscar go sit beside mr.Buzz" mr Buzz is our hospital security guard...

Nodding that touchy guy left and now finally I got Ace...i mean Ace sat down...I accidentally put my hands on his thighs and he glared at me like I have took his life..

After few minutes, it was Ace who accidentally put his hands on my thighs but as a good grown up I just smiled at him but he just rolled his eyes...

Finally, at night I felt someone shrugging my shoulder and saw it was Ace... for a moment I forgot that we aren't together and it's been 7 years since we parted so I raised my hands towards him.

"Carry me" I said being sleepy while mrs Jennie was staring at me...

"D-do you know him?" She asked and just then I realised that it's been 7 years ..

"No " he replied trying to help everyone to wake up...

"Vegas carry him too" he said pointing at pete who already fell asleep...

Vegas pulled him up and was about to go when I held Pete's hand...

"Pete wake up" I said and hopefully pete immediately opened his eyes and tried to get down...

"It's ok, Ace you can help him... you can sleep" Vegas said looking or glaring at pete,I don't know And that bitch immediately winked at me showing me his thumb... actually pete knows that we use to be boyfriends and I told him everything because he's a good guy...

"T-thanks" I said raising my hands to him when he pulled out the wheelchair and stood up...

"Sit down and crawl down" damn my heart ache when he said those thing...I mean he wants me to crawl on the bus floor which was filled with dirt as here people walk...

Getting no option left I sat down on the bus's ground and began to crawl down , finally he was there with my wheelchair and I sat down on it shrugging off the dirt from my body...

Finally I was moving my wheelchair in when it got stuck and I began to cry..not because it got stuck but because since childhood to now..I never felt disabled...no one let me feel that way... TharnType,Ace and everyone whom I met were supportive but today ,in a single day I felt very offended,I know I did worst with him but still my poor heart can't take it...

Suddenly, I saw Ace coming towards me and he kneeled down and pulled my face up...

"Oh hurt? Just because your body got dirty?" He asked smirking and I just looked down because I don't want to talk to him now...I was angry and I didn't wanted to mess it up..

"Then imagine,how can a guy like me who just wanted his boyfriend's love spent one year in a hell,they use to starve me,make me wash dirty clothes, clean toilet and only one piece of cloth per year... anyways I don't want to talk to you...what if you get angry and complain it to you asshole Dadda....but poor you! now even your Dadda can't do anything because now I m the owner of my own life...you just stay away or die.." saying that he left me there and after crying a pool I walked there in the big rest house where we will stay for few days...

Good news...
A/N-: After 2-3 chapters they will get married..😁🌚