Die

After 2 years..

"baby wake up eat something please" Type said sitting down beside the quiet guy who always stays quite, don't eat properly ,neither go out..

"Let him rest...he will eat if he wants to" Tharn said as Type was trying to feed Nora from one hour but the guy as always not responding to him...

Finally leaving Nora alone they walked out of the room while Nora was just staring at the ceiling...

After few hours Tharn came back to his room to check on him when Nora held his hands...

"I want to go out" he said

"Ooo...Offcourse, let's go" Tharn said smiling happily as the guy first time asked to go out after all this tims...

"Alone..I don't want anyone" he said glaring at Tharn...

"But"

"I want to...let me" it was a warning tone so at last Tharn agreed and let Nora go offcourse his personal company's bodyguard was following Nora but as Nora was sharp enough he instantly took an unknown shortcut to a street and that guy lost his track...

He was moving on and on when suddenly someone pulled his wheel and when he looked up it was Ace...

"I-i...please don't be scared baby... please" Ace said as Nora got very scared and panicked while breathing abnormally when Ace tried to touch him..

"No-no" Nora said closing his ears...

"Ok ok I won't stay close.. just listen to me.... you know I never told you what I went through in my lifw,you know I use to like you since the first day I saw you,I always wanted to marry you but I thought you are out of my league as you were rich and I was just a poor guy...but you yourself made me your boyfriend,I know you don't love me and you never did...I don't know why you broke up with me suddenly and I m really sorry for the thing I did...I know I don't deserve amy forgiveness,... but please forgive me...if I ever knew that you were just playing with my feelings,...I would never love you... i-i never accepted because I was too coward Maybe that's why I m here... anyways I love you and I know whatever I did was wrong and for that I won't let you complain Nora baby... i-i will die...today this is the last time you are looking at me..yeah after spending one year in prison or I can say in hell I learnt something that's not to fall in love...I already got my punished but if in next life you Meet me,...but for now I really hate you,I hate you a lot... please never meet me again" smiling he stepped back and back and in fraction of seconds a car came and bumped with Ace's body and the guy was laying on the ground head filled with blood....

Nora just opened his mouth in Shock and passed out looking at the scene
..
.
.

"Daddda Dadda Ace...he-he" Nora opened his eyes and found himself in his room but  still breathing abnormally when Tharn cuts him off...

"D-dont panic baby... don't take his name..." He angrily said

"Ace bumped with a car Dadda.. he's dying save him please" Nora cried and both TharnType frowned looking at eachother...

Standing up Type began to move out of the room to find Ace when Tharn held his hands...

"Stop?I " before he can say anything Type shrugged his hands hard...

"Don't dare to stop me... enough with your bullshit now" he yelled glaring at his husband when Tharn sighed...

"Let me come too,I was saying that" he said and after making sure Nora was asleep...

Walking into the nearby hospital they went inside and asked the lady...

"Is there anyone name Ace admitted here.. around 19-20 years old?" They asked and the nurse thought something for sometime...

"Yeah a guy admitted...let me ask him,btw what's your name?" she asked...

"Tharn,we are his family" Nodding she
walked into the room

"Is your name Ace?"sister asked...

"Yes his name is Ace" the lady and the owner of the hospital replied looking at sister..

"Mam actually Ace's family member,his name is Tharn came to meet him,do you know him?" She asked looking at Ace who was silently looking at her.

"Tell them there's no Ace..I don't know them" he said looking down trying not to cry, because no matter what he was hurt that they never treated him like their own son and ruined their life...

The lady walked out and informed TharnType that there's no Ace there...

On the other side Jennie held Ace's hand who was crying..

"I know I don't deserve it but what happened,why don't you want to meet your family member?"

"They ain't my family members,I use to work with them and because of a mistake they threw me out of their house and now ahhhhhh my head" he screamed holding his head...

"Oh..it's ok don't speak you are injured" she said and mads Ace sleep comfortably...
.
.
.

after few days The lady took him to his own home as she was a doctor herself too....as the car was already slow he survived and wasn't that much serious..

"Y-you woke up..." The lady smiled more holding Ace's hands...

"I-i m ok and now let me go..." He just wanted to go out from here and end his life for real this time without any trouble because he have no where to go... although from past year he was staying at A condo alloted by Tharn and was surviving on his money too but it was all finished now... getting up after taking all his medicine he was going out when he saw that lady was actually crying looking at Ace...

"Meet me whenever you want..you can come here,these days I felt you are my real son but anyways...if you don't want to stay then I won't force you" she said wiping her tears because from past days she has been insisting Ace to live with her...she never had any son and after meeting Ace she felt some past life connection with him...

Walking towards the door Ace turned around and spoke...

"You won't kick me out even if I make mistakes right?" Ace asked smiling at the lady...

"No...I won't, never" she said smiling and crying at the same time... walking towards Ace the lady Hugged him and hesitantly Ace hugged her back...