something bad

Ace's pov..

It's not that we stay like boyfriends but still I love this guy...so much means so much...I don't know how but I can't imagine my life without him...I will definitely die if he's gonna leave me...

At first I was successful in being with him and I wish he will marry me someday
But from past few days I don't know he's behaving differently like he never talk with me and never even sit with me..

Today we were playing truth and dare game when shameless Type asked a question ..yeah I became his source of time lass as today Nora went out with Tharn sir and me and Type were alone at home...I don't know why he didnt even took me there with me...

I must say Type is too cute...I mean not as cute as my Nora but he's cute... he's kind and very gentle to everyone...

"Have you guys ever ... kissed?" He asked

"N-no"I lied and he turned quiet

"You never said I love you, never hangout, never talk or never even smile at eachother , never spend time then how can you say that you love him and he loves you?" He asked holding my shoulder...

"I-i do...it's just we are waiting for the right time..we do praise eachother... always go to library together,we almost spend all the time together and we do...we both love it's just our love language is dumb" I wasn't making any sense but still I said whatever came into my mind...

"See I m not saying that he doesn't love you but i feel something wrong...clear it before it gets too late...I think he's upto something like breaking up as he was searching about that in his phone,I think you should talk to him about your feelings" this stupid guy..

"He loves me,he loves me and only me... Maybe he doesn't show that but he does and don't you dare to tell me something like this..I will kill you" saying that I walked out from that sight and my head began to spin around and pain very hard...

"No no no...it can't be that...he loves you...he loves you Ace..."I told this to myself because Me and my anxiety which absolutely has no control...

I sat down under the shower and began to think about Type's word...

Finally god knows when I walked out and saw Nora was sitting on the bed reading his book silently...

Author's pov..

"I m going college,do you need anything from market?" Ace asked looking at his boyfriend who was looking at his own book..

"No, actually I want to tell you something at first place...I wanted to tell you this earlier but didn't got time "I don't know why but I m not getting good feelings...

"I m going abroad next week as I finally passed the California's University entrance exam"

"Why are you telling me this now?" I asked as how can he do this to me...?

"I will go with you...I will repeat my year and will give the entrance again... please don't say this" I begged

"See Ace! I understand, I should tell you but I don't like you...I mean earlier I was just curious about having a boyfriend but I don't think I can continue anymore...let's break up..you can leave this house now" how the fuck he can say this after one whole year...

"Are you Insane... ?I  love you...how can you say this ? don't love me...I have dreamt about us leaving together whole life.. please don't ruin it... please" I said while crying a little bit...

"No...I know I accepted but i m not interested and I have to leave for US next week...so let's end before we part ways... don't worry dada will finance your studies and you can still stay here"

"Are you crazy? How can you do this?"i lost my control on my anger and held his neck...

"A-ace l-leave" he said trying to push me but i didn't let him go...

"Say you love me..Nora baby I won't let you go... please" It wasn't even tight because I can never hurt my baby ever when suddenly Tharn walked in the room and pulling me away he slapped me on my face and held Nora
..

"You ok baby? What happened?"suddenly Nora began to cry and I felt little bit angry on myself because no matter what I shouldn't hold his neck...

"Dadda h-he tried to kill me...I just want breakup... h-he's saying that he will kill me" how can he lie when I didn't even say this...

"Ace you did? I-i will kill you"Tharn sir slapped me and I fell down on the ground....

Do I really deserve this?
M I the one who's at fault?