Ending

Tharn's pov...(after 12 months)

Finally two month ago our baby came into this world...I was beyond happy when I saw him... he's just cute and beautiful handsome like me..yeah s
he exactly looks like me and that's why Type wants to divorce me...

"But baby this is our baby"I said looking at my wife who was poking our one week baby's nose...

"But he doesn't looks like me so I disown both of you..this brat Nora who don't even call me momma looks like me but this who born from my worm doesn't even smile like me..." He said pointing towards Nora who was massaging our baby gently...

"I look pretty dada said that" Nora commented still looking at the baby which made me chuckle...

"So you mean I m ugly right...ok I m but your dada is crazy over me..if I m gonna leave him he will be crazy and will cry" he said fact because now I can't imagine my life without him,Nora Ace and this cute little baby moon..

"Where's Ace?I haven't seen him since morning"I asked looking at Nora who was busy massaging our baby...

"Ace...i don't know"

"What kind of boyfriend are you...you don't know about him?"
Type said laughing at him when Nora began to Stare at him...

"He went out and will come back soon... and I m not his puppy who follow him around,it's not that he can't walk like me" saying that Nora left carrying the baby while moving to another room with help of miss marru

After the birth of moon Nora is keeping good care of her and moon loves his brother too..he always play with him almost all the time and do everything for him...

"What happened with him?did they broke up?" Type asked looking at me...

"I don't know, should I talk to him?" I said as I m really concerned for him about this...

"No I don't think so...it's their matter let's not disturb them"

"Anyways do you know I love my life so much now...I couldn't believe I got
the life I always desired for myself...I m so lucky"he said smiling at me...

"You deserve this baby,you ain't lucky you are kind and good that's why you got everything" I said ruffling his hair...

"No, some people deserve World and are much more better than me but they somehow never get what they deserve...my mom was just an earth bound angel but she never got a good husband,even I was gay so I had to leave the house and because of society and family she had to stay with them and when I was settled enough she died so some good people never gets what they deserve so that's why I m saying I m lucky...I m lucky that I have a loving husband, loving three sons...one of them looks like their dad not like me" he pouted looking at my face...

"Ok don't be jealous now kiss me" I pouted and shit why the hell I asked that...he pulled me closer to him and kissed my whole face again and again around 100 times...

"Baby enough" I said as my cheeks were all wet and red...

He pushed me on the floor and pinning my hands the guy bend down smirking...

"You shouldn't ask in first place ok" he bend down and began to eat my face...he was laughing at me when I smirked looking at him...

"Baby you know what doctor said about you today?"

"What?" He asked raising his eyebrows stopping in mid kiss...

"That I can eat you too" pulling him up in my lap we went to the mini room on the roof and I closed the door...

Placing my baby on the bed I straddled him and he gulped looking at me...

"Baby... please be gentle as always it's been three months since we did it" I nodded and covered ourself and turned off the lights...

With that my love ,my life and the guy I cherish the most was with at the end and I m surely very lucky... there's is a saying that "you get what you hate the most "and now I can say I really got what I hated the most but now he's my life...I just love him so so so much...

So this is the end of our  story but not the end of our love... because we are not together with love beyond limits...
.
.
.

How many of you want Nora and Ace's story?..