confession

Tharn's pov...(after two weeks)

After work I was so tired so  after having a pleasant shower I sat down on my bed with my preggo baby as I shifted into his room few days ago and peacefully he agreed to..

Slowly watching him I didn't realised that I fell asleep,it may be because I was too tired as I had two meetings,one event to attend and that's too in hot sunny day so I was quite tired...

"Ahh my legs hurt,I wish mum was here" I just murmured my eyes still closed

Suddenly I felt pair of hands on my legs and realised that someone was massaging it...

"T-type... don't do this" he's pregnant and I don't want to bother him even if he's not pregnant...

"It's ok...I hate you but your legs looks swellen and I know how to massage legs...in best way so just take this opportunity" he said still doing so...

"No, don't do this...I m ok" I pulled out his hands as it's not that I m not tired but he's tired too...he was also working in the company while being pregnant whole day and I never did something like this so it's kind of shameful for me...

"Should I massage your feet?" I asked and too my shock he nodded...

"Yup,you can do that " he smiled so crawling towards him I took his tiny feet into my lap and massaged them for few minutes untill he fell asleep...

Crawling towards the bed I was about to sleep when I saw my Ace was infront of me with two glasses of milk...

"Plain one is for you" he said in his low voice and handed me that...

"Thanks baby,I love you" I kissed his cheeks and as always he just nodded..

"Hmm...wake him up too"he said pointing towards Type so I wake him up...

"This is for you... drink it" this time Nora said from the back offering the milk to Type...

"Did you mixed something in it?" He asked as his milk was red...

"Yeah you are carrying my baby right so that's why I put some saffron in it..it's good for health i bought it from France" he stated

"Thanks,I love you too" Type stated but as always Nora just nodded and turned around with his wheel chair and began to go inside...

"He's good baby,he will love you so much" Type said smiling at my baby...

"He's not only good but cutest baby..." I repeated as I love Type, he's very very nice, handsome kind and a loving partner but when it comes to cuteness no one I repeated no one can beat him...
But only one thing that's bad about him is his anger and selfishness...I don't know why but he's little bit mean...once he gets angry no one can calm him down...he doesn't say 'I love you'he don't let anyone touch especially his face...I always forcefully kiss his chubby cheeks...my son Nora is really very precious...

"I m cute too" suddenly I came back to my senses when i heard his this sentence...

"No, you ain't cute... you are hot,kind, beautiful, pretty, gorgeous,smart, intelligent, hardworking, stubborn but not cute" I teased him a little bit and he immediately pouted like a baby...

"Fuck off... I-i-i hate you" he said trying to lay down when I pulled him towards myself...

"Ok you are cute too, don't get angry with me"I whispered and he stared at my lips for sometime but instantly looked away...

"Gn"saying that he laid down turning to another side and I pulled him closer towards myself...

"W-what are you doing? don't forget we.."

"Hussh gn my cutest baby" I cut him off and hugging him I just smelled his pleasant smell and fell asleep after turning the lights off...

~~~
In the middle of night when the atmosphere was little bit cold due to AC and I was just feeling little bit thirsty just then I opened my eyes a little bit  I saw Type was choking me and was glaring at me
...

"You are the reason I m pregnant,I never wanted to be one...you bloody asshole,if it's not for my heart you would be dead by now... first you broke my heart again and again and now you are telling me you love me and now this little baby,damn! Why I m getting trapped with you... cheater" he said looking at me as he must be thinking I was sleeping...

"I-i love you" I fake murmured in his ears and he slowly bend down towards me...

At first I thought he will kiss me but he just bit my earlobe...

"Shut up!liar" he whispered..

"You hate me?" I said still closing my eyes...

"Yup,I hate you..." With this sentence I was little bit hurt but his next sentence made my heart beat faster and me happier...

"I hate you to steal my heart 7 years ago,I hate you for controlling my soul...I couldn't even love anyone because of you..I have always Loved you...I hate you when you adore someone else infront of me...even if it's Nora or this little baby in tummy...I hate you because I want your attention all the time,I hate you to make me crazy for you...I hate you that I m always insecure that you will again leave me,I hate you to not kiss me forcefully anymore" I opened my eyes as I couldn't control my feelings and with shock he was about to fall back when I held his body pulling him closer..

"I told you to put on the railings right?do you want to fall?" I angrily said instead of saying what I wanted to...

"I-i-i m sorry,GN" he said and turned around to another side when I turned him to my side...

"You love me?"

"Nope,"

"Type,be honest I heard everything baby" I said looking straight into his eyes but he was just avoiding me...

Cupping his face I just stared into his eyes and he just pouted punching my shoulder..

"Say you love me" I asked with a serious face and he gulped like a kitty...

"I-i.."

"Ok,it's okay,if you don't want then leave" with a disappointed face I turned around to this side when he hugged me from back...

"I love you but promise me you won't leave me?" He asked and I pulled him up on my chest...

"I never left you,I was just stupid to bad mouth about you...even that day I never wanted to leave but my father said and I couldn't decide what to do..I love you, love you so so so much" I said...

"Hmm...now you have to because if not then I will kill you and will tell this baby that his dada died..no no I won't kill you... because you are my baby too"

"You said baby? M I your baby?"I asked and the guy immediately burried his face into my neck..

"No comments GN,ummm....baby" damn! He really wants to kill me... should I pull him up and dance but then I remembered by bub is pregnant...

"I love you,I love you so so so much" I hugged him tightly and the other guy looked up smirking at me...

"I was just joking Tharn kirigun" no not again ...

"Shut up! y-you can't do this" I teared up a little and was about to cry when he pecked my lips...

"Oh oh I m sorry,I wasn't joking...I m serious god promise I love you so much...pinky promise" he wiped my tears and hugged...

"I got scared and hurt..." I pouted and he smiled...

"Where bub?" He asked and I pointed at my hear... trailing down his lips us kissed my chest and looked up...

"Now is it ok?" He asked smiling and I nodded,with loads of love and sweet smile on our faces we both fell asleep hugging eachother...