fire

Double update!

Next week As usual Type stood up and was brushing his teeth while looking at his own figure...

After puking the water out of his mouth he rolled his eyes and pointed at himself...

"You are ugly but i still love you,keep fighting" his face then turned into a smiley one and the guy Walked out of his apartment...

It was early fresh day and type was happy too as yesterday he donated 90%of his wealth to charity as now he have a stable job so apart from his house and daily necessities he doesn't need anything else...

He was working on editing part of an MV when he got a call from his apartment and his phone fell out from his hands...

Running out he went to main head office but she was having meeting so he went to Tharn's office where the guy was busy doing some calculations...

"Tharn... i-i-i mean sir can I go home" breathing heavily the guy disturbed the elder guy...

"What happened?"

"Can I ?'

"Yes but what happened?"

"House is my on fire" screaming that the guy Ran away leaving poor Tharn confused...

Finally after few hours Type returned back to his office and came into Tharn's office to inform that he's back...

"What happened tell me?"

"My house was on fire due to power circuit, everything burnt off... including my passport" the guy said making a sad face looking down at his condition...

"Shit! Are you ok?" He asked looking at the guy...

"Yeah i m ok...i just came here to inform you" Saying that he turned around and walked out of the office like a tired old man...

Walking into his own office the guy heaves out a big sigh and rubbed his face again and again...

"Oh gosh!why me...why why why? I m not talking to you" he murmured pulling out his phone and called his friend mild who was in another state as his granny died...

"Can you lend me some money ..i m broke now ." He said and the other guy replied with a yes...

"No no,i Don't use digital payment,i need cash...oh sorry I really forgot " Type sadly replied and after few conversation he hang up the call...

"Should I call Zayn?"the moment he uttered it the guy himself slapped on his face lightly to think about getting help from that trash guy..

"You can take this" Tharn stood up giving him some cash...

"No,i don't take money from strangers...only close ones" he said looking down at ground ignoring the elder guy...

"Just borrow it,I m not any stranger...I m Tharn"

"Once someone accused me of stealing their money when I was young and from then onwards i stopped borrowing,or accepting any kind of money or gift from anyone who's not close to my heart" he said looking up at the guy with an evil look....

"Take it" Tharn pulled his hands and gave it forcefully to him holding his hands but the guy stood up and slapped him again on his face...

"I said don't touch me...i feel like vomiting whenever I look at you..stay away" Type yelled at Tharn so much loudly that whole room was echoing...

"Fucking fine! Y-you...you are bad" Tharn said controlling his anger and walked out of the room leaving the Poor guy Type alone in his office..

Type Just wiped his face to control his emotions and turning around the guy began to do his work...

~~~
After his work Tharn stood up fixing all his files and things and walked out of his office room to go back to his home...

He was angry earlier but then got to know that his son Nora came to meet him today so his bad day turned into good one..

Moving out his car from the parking area the guy was about to speed it up when he saw Type was roaming around in the street...

Stopping his car just beside him he stepped out and stood up infront of the guy who was looking quite sad...

"I-i-i..."

"Can I stay in office Today?" Before he can say anything Type asked him ..

"No" he replied and the other guy's face instantly fell...

"Ok..." Turning around he began to Walk away when Tharn held his hands...but immediately remembered the slap so left it...

"You can come with me to my house ...we have a guest room too... don't think i want to bring you there but  you are my employee,we are responsible to help u" he said...

"Really? " Type turned around asking as no matter how much he hate Tharn but right now he needs a safe place to live...

The other side nodded and without any further discussion they both sat down in the car moving towards Tharn's home...

Walking into a Big field the car stopped infront of a mansion and both of the guy's stepped out of their car...

Type looked up at Tharn's house and felt little bit hurt and jealous as even being a topper he couldn't became as rich as Tharn, sometimes destiny really become unfair and those who are born with silver spoon.. enjoy their life but those who are born alone without any support just became their own burden...

"This is my house" Tharn smiled looking at Type but the other guy just rolled his eyes...

"Not yours... your dad's right" saying that the guy began to Walk towards the big mansion just then his leg slipped off and he was about to skip when Tharn catches his body staring right into his eyes...

"L-leave me" Type said in irritated tone and the other guy instantly left him which results in Type fell down on the ground...

"Ouch!" He groaned glaring at the guy and smirking Tharn moved towards his door but stumbled and fell down on the ground at the same time...

"Hahaha very good" Type stood up clapping his hands and the other guy just rolled his eyes standing up...

~~

"This is your room,  kitchen and washroom is just inside the room...call anyone if you need " saying that the guy turned around expecting Type will stop him...

"Tharn" he instantly turned around when Type called him...

"No thanks..." Type said with a sarcastic smile and slammed the gate on his face...

Tharn clenched his fist tightly and walked back in his room