Vacation

After six months...

It was almost end of class and Type was casually walking out of the college when suddenly someone coverd his mouth and dragged him inside the car...

The innocent nerd guy panicked and began to cry out loud in fear that someone abducted him...

"Please leave me..i don't have anything" he said and all of the guy's in the car began to laugh when Tharn slapped one of his hand's off and pulled Type near the window separating him from everyone...

"Calm down! I m sorry, i-i-i was just joking" when he spoke those words Type looked up and hugged him tightly while glaring at him at the same time...

"You are bad,you ain't my friend anymore,lets Breakup" he said and Lisa who was driving the car stopped it on the midway and turned around to look at the guy...

"Damn! Are you 5? Why are you acting cutely?" She asked raising her eyebrows teasing the cute guy and Type frowned hearing her answer...

"Focus on the road Lisa" Tharn said glaring at her and the girl began to drive her car rolling her eyes...

"Where are you taking me?" Type asked in his low tone looking at the guy...

"We are...it's a surprise..."Tharn said Smirking...

"But..."

"No but...sit silently "Tharn ordered and the poor guy angrily sat down crossing his arms while pouting Angrily...

Suddenly he sat down in the car right infront of Tharn when Lisa looked back from mirror and again stopped the car...

"Fuck what are you doing?" She asked as she misinterpreted the situation and Tharn totally understood the situation...
(A/N-: actually Lisa thought type was sucking Tharn's 🍭🌚)

"What are you doing?" Tharn yelled at Type as he didn't wanted anyone to think something wierd...

"I-i-i m searching for my glasses" Type nervously said trying to search for his spectacles and finally he got that and sat down at the corner looking out of the car silently but internally he was very upset as Tharn scolded him for the first time and even that infront of everyone...

"I m sorry,these guys want me to announce as... anyways,i m sorry please don't be angry with me" Tharn whispered holding his waist pulling him closer but the other guy was still looking out sulking with him...

"Baby boy please forgive your bestfriend, please please na,nah!" He pouted shaking his body and Type smiled looking at him and nodded his head...

"Ok i won't break up with you...now let me rest" he rested his head on Tharn's hand and closed his eyes...

After Type fell asleep Kao his friend spoke looking at Tharn suspiciously...

"You never said sorry to us? Then why this guy?" He asked with an angry pout over his face...

"Because you guys are asshole each one of you...you don't even deserve a" thank you" forget about sorry" hearing this they all acted to be sad but internally they all knew that Tharn love his friends the most .. after his families Tharn give them so kuch importance... help them in everything, either it's mentally or financial he's always ready to help and care for them...

Finally they reached at the destination after few hours and all of them stepped out of the car stretching their arms..

"It's too beautiful" Lisa said smiling brightly while looking at the resort where they came to spend their vacation...

"Everything we can carry but this guy isn't waking up...i tried and tried, should I carry him to our room?" Luke asked smiling at the little innocent guy who was silently sleeping...

"Y-yeah y.." before any of their friend can answer Tharn walked towards Luke and pushed him aside...

"You will Drop him on the ground and I don't want that..." Saying that he pulled out Type and began to Walk inside while Luke was carrying his own and Tharn's bag...

"I can carry two bags but not a lean guy...what nonsense" he followed Tharn murmuring those words...

Reaching into the luxurious room Tharn placed the lean guy on the bed he tugged him into the blanket and walked into the washroom to freshen himself up...

"Walking out of washroom he was rubbing his hair when he saw Type was staring at him...

"Go freshen up..." Tharn said and shifting his gaze the guy instantly walked into washroom...

Type discarded his clothes and turned on the shower..his body which was hot began to cool down a little bit...he began to rinse his body with soap and then he placed his hands on his hard dick and when he closed his eyes Tharn half naked body came in his imagination...

"No no no... he's just a friend " Type tried to show away the thoughts but desire took over his body and he began to jerk off his hard dick while imagining Tharn...

In his imagination Tharn walked towards him in half naked stated and pushing the weak boy on the bed he pressed his hands back on the bed staring into his eyes...

Tharn tilted his head down and began to suck his neck while the other guy was controlling his moan with eyes closed...

"Aghh...fuck me Tharn" he said and the elder guy ripped off TYPE's clothes and making him sit on the bed the guy parted his ass cheeks and began to fuck him harder and harder untill he cried out loud in pleasure...

"Aghhh" Type came back into his real world and bit his lower lips while being little bit guilty over his own imagination...he instantly cleaned up the mess and looked into the mirror...

"You are a fucking pervert Type thiwat" he yelled out and walked out of washroom...

"I m sorry,i m really very sorry " he bowed down infront of the guy who was using his phone while waiting for him...

"For what?"

"Just sorry... please say you forgive me?" He said and making a confused face Tharn said

"Ok i forgive you now lets go to eat" he held the guy's arm and began to pull him out of the room...

"Why are we here?" Type asked while walking with Tharn...

"For vacations,do you have any other plans for this vacation?" He asked...

"Yeah i have to read some books and i also have to make notes for semester 2"

"Notes? Why?"

"I sell notes to other students...by this way i make a lot of money" Type said in his low tone being little bit embarrassed...

"You don't need to do that now...take this and spend all of it whenever you want" he handed the guy his card...

"No no i don't need it" Type said as he Doesn't want to take any money or owe anything from anyone...

"I said take it"

"No, please don't force me... please" he begged looking at the guy as he don't want to ruin his self respect for anyone...

"Ok don't and then don't talk to me" Tharn said leaving his hands while going towards the another side when Type held his hands digging his nail into Tharn's veiny hands...

"Ok fine give it to me" he angrily said looking at the guy and Tharn smiled looking at him...

"You are the best baby, don't worry it's all i recieved from my relatives in my birthday...you can use it...this is for all the notes and sessions you gave me" he said holding the guy's body.. meanwhile TYPE's heart was again beating like hell..

"I love you Tharn" he said closing his eyes while grabbing some courage and the other guy looked up at him with wide eyes...