Threat

From past few days it's been so difficult for Ace to teach Nora because the guy is too violent and too stubborn...

After the college he returned back and was again going to market to buy some snacks for himself when he felt something sloppy under his legs and he fell down the stairs in which his legs got cramped badly...

Thankfully Tharn's cook marry was there so she held Tharn up and pulled him towards the couch after applying band-aids she left to buy some medicine...

Ace sat down on the couch holding his head and when he looked up he saw Nora was staring at him with a smirk on his face.

~~~in the evening

Tharn came back and went to meet Ace who was resting in his room...

"Tharn he's sick,so should we send him back to his home?" Nora asked looking at the guy who was asking something from Ace...

"No it's ok sir...I m not that much hurt" Ace said sitting down properly and the other guy gritted his teeth...

"Nora we are his family now and he won't go anywhere even if he don't work and  Ace you can rest and you don't need to teach him for now... anyways please rest,Nora baby you want to go to your room?" He asked and Nora shakes his head listening to this..

"No I will stat here with him, you go" he said and Tharn left

"Call marry if you both need anything" he said and walked out of the room...

"I know you did that" Ace said crossing his arms...

"I m not scared...it was just a trailer if you ain't gonna leave this house then I will kill you too" the younger guy said threating the elder one...

"If you can, then you are free to kill me little one" standing up he pulled the guy from wheelchair and put him on the bed...

"What are you doing? Leave me" Nora yelled as the guy was above him...

"Sleep" saying that Ace laid down to another side and turned off the lights...

Angrily Nora also laid down on the bed and began to Stare at the wall...

"Close your eyes, it's past 11 and you don't need to stay awake now" Ace said but the other guy was still staring at the wall

"I said close your eyes" he yelled at Nora and the other guy instantly closed his eyes

~~~after two days

It was almost 8 and Ace was really late for his exams walking in he wrote down his paper and was coming out of his University when he realised that he forgot his phone and stepped back and just then a big stone fell down but as he stepped back it fell down infront of him...

In fear he looked up and saw Nora was staring at him for 1st floor but when he saw Ace the guy immediately moved away...

Damn! he's a murderer...

On the other side Nora immediately moved inside the lift with his wheel chair and was about to close the door when the other guy name Ace walked in smirking at him...

He tapped the rooftop button and kneeled down infront of the guy who was looking down while sweating all over his face..

"Don't worry I won't complain it to your daddy but you have to listen to me For that" Ace smirked holding Nora's chin who was looking at him angrily...

"Go tell him he won't believe you.. never" he said as this is the fact... Tharn will never go against Nora not even if he kill someone...

When they reached at roof top Ace pushed the guy's wheel towards edge just few inches from falling right before the ground and one can see how huge the building was...

"W-what are you doing?" Nora said looking down...

"What if I throw you down from here... no one will suspect me... because I can delete cctv footage...as I know this" Ace smirked Shaking the wheel chair...

"Please leave me, please"

"Please leave me...do you want me to beg you like this?" Nora smirked looking at the guy

"You ain't scared right?

"No,I m not you can push or let me do that" he pushed himself hard and the wheel chair fell down the roof from 10th floor...
.
.
.