save

Smirking Nora jumped off from the roof pushing his own wheel chair forward but Ace was fast enough,he instantly held the guy's hands looking down scared to death...

"What are you doing?"Ace asked yelling at the guy...

"I m scary not scared.you don't dare to mess up with me otherwise you will regret of your actions" Nora said pulling his specs up looking at Ace...

"You are such a stubborn kid..." Pulling the little guy up Ace sighed and glared at the guy...

"No matter what you do but I m not leaving this job..no way" saying that Ace turned around to leave when the other guy said his name in low Tone...

"Ace..."

"Now what? Don't talk to me just come down its almost closing time" Ace said without turning around as he forgot Nora can't walk....

"I can't walk...carry me or call Tharn" the other guy said kneeling down on the ground staring at Ace like a lost puppy...

With a guilty face Ace walked towards him and carried him up in his lap...

Walking in the lift they were going down when Ace spoke...

"One day I will surely find something very big against you and will show sir that what kind of kid you are" he said looking at the guy who was in his lap...

"Do whatever you can" Nora said holding the guy tightly...

Walking out they saw their car was already Parked and the driver was waiting for them...

Sitting down in the car the driver started the car and looked at Nora...

"Where's is your wheelchair little master?" He asked but none of them replied anything so he just looked infront of them...

~~~

Reaching home Nora was waiting for aunt marry to feed him when Ace walked in his room in his shorts and tank top sitting down infront of Nora...

"Aunt marry went out of town as his son is sick...eat this" giving his food the guy began to read his books...

.
.
.
"I m done" Nora had his food and placed it at the side table when the other guy gave him a notebook...

"Learn all the questions from this notebook in three hours...i will ask you everything" he said and the other guy threw the notebook away which Landed on a random chair...

"I m tired not now" saying that the guy laid down on the bed and kicked Ace hard enough for the guy to stand up from there...

~~~

At night when Tharn walked into his room Nora was playing game on a phone which was Ace's phone as the guy forgot his phone there...

"Baby I heard you lost your wheelchair how?" Tharn asked standing infront of his son who was busy playing...

"I don't know" Nora said keeping the phone aside looking at Tharn little bit irritated...

"Ace told me tomorrow is your test...study well ok...Dadda love you so much" he said sitting down infront of him...

"Hmm...ok" the younger guy said and pulled out his books and began to study while clenching his fist...

"Btw I have ordered new wheelchair...see this" Tharn showed him a cute wheelchair which marsh pushed into Nora's room...

"Thanks..." Nora said with his straight face putting on his specs...

"Tharn can you send Ace here...I need to talk to him" he said and the elder guy nodded and left...