The meeting

Tharn's pov..

I was working on some random files when my dearest cousin sister stood up infront of me, she's the designer of our company and design all the clothes of our idols......

"Tharn you know sister assigned me a meeting,will you please go on my behalf... please i m little bit busy" she and her excuses but no I won't fall for her trick...

"No little sister,I m busy..." I said looking at her with a smile as I m really very tired right now...

"Umm..ok btw who's this Type...?" She asked..

"Why?"

"Sister told me to bring him with me as he has all the documents and information about this meeting..."placing the file aside I stood up as now I m feeling little bit better...

"I will manage this meeting,you go and do your own work" no matter how much she's lazy I m her brother so I must help her and what if my sister fell for that guy... what if they both started dating as my cousin sister is too much preety and that Type too...

Walking out I saw him napping while the laptop was still on...it looks like he almost completed his work so bending down I turned off his laptop and damn! He was smelling like a baby lotion...

"Umm...i-i-i want to eat ice cream" he murmured in his sleep which was too adorable but unfortunately I had to wake him up...he was looking grumpy

"We have a meeting and bring the files which my sister gave you" I said and he was just glaring at me with a pout...

"It's my lunch time and you disturbed me" he grumpily stood up taking the files
at last he agreed and we head out towards the meeting area

With the long drive he was looking tired but still we sat down and our meeting started... finally after a lot of time the meeting finished and we all went to a club to cheers for our successful meeting with the other party.....

The girl with whom our meeting was sat down beside me and Type was just glaring at me like I have did something bad behind his back...

We both were chatting about buisness and future related projects and were busy in drinking our wine...

Suddenly she pulled me up just to dance so I accepted that as we are old friends too and I know she's just friendly and nothing else...

We were happily dancing when I saw Type was also dancing with a guy,I know it was bad but I got jealous so I grabbed her waist and began to dance with her more intensely when suddenly I saw Type was walking towards me...

Yanking me out of the girl's hand he just slapped me and all of the people over there were staring at me like a ghost...
It was too embarassing and before I can react anything he turned around...

"I hate you cheater..." Yelling at my face he instantly walked away...

"May..I shall leave now... love matter" I signals my friend and she gave me a thumbs up with a smile...

Walking out I grabbed the guy from back and hugged him tightly..

"Leave me" he angrily said trying to push me away...

"No, I won't,stop running away,I already told you I love you.. accept me already..." I said sniffing his neck while grabbing his tummy more tightly...

"Fuck you! You are cheater who's in love with and sweet with everyone...I just hate when you smile at others...I know somehow you like me but I m a jealous bitch...if you will be my boyfriend I will just Tie you up and won't let you meet anyone,I hate when someone even touch your hands forget about hanging out and dancing.. please don't love me... please,I m sorry I acted like that... please leave" he cried which broke my heart so turning him around I just kissed him,it was rough,too rough...

"I love you and from today you are my boyfriend,if you are jealous bitch then I will be your doggy... Please be my bitch baby" damn my tongue I again'got slap because of the last word...

"Ok fine i m sorry, please be my lover... boyfriend,whatever you want because now I m very desperate to make you mine... please" I begged kneeling down holding his hands...but his sentence broke my heart...

"No,I can't be your lover, boyfriend or whatever"

"Baby, please i-i-i" suddenly he knelt down and cupping my cheeks he pecked my lips...

"I can't be your anything except wife or husband,are you interested?" Damn! My heart it felt like it will explode at any moment..

And I literally fainted..
.
.
.

It was dark all around me and I was offcourse sleeping on a bed..when I turned on the lights I was in Type's room and when I looked clearly I saw Type was standing at the corner covering himself with the transparent curtain and his whole sexy..I mean naked body was obviously visible...

"I m Changing my clothes...turn it off" I grabbed the switch and instead of turning off I turned on the main lights...damn!

"Bloody hell! Tharn close the lights you fucker" finally I managed to turn off the lights and sighed in relief...

"Now turn it on" finally after few minutes he told me to turn it on so I did and he sat down infront of me...

"You ok?" He asked touching my forehead and I was head over heels because now he's my boyfriend so pulling him closer I hugged him..

"You are my boyfriend right?"

"Nope,wifey" he smiled looking at me...

"Yes,wifey it is..."

"Marry me...let's exchange this marriage ring" he instantly pulled out his drawer and showed me a ring...

"When did you bought that?" I asked...

"I didn't bought, instead it was you who gifted me this gift when we use to be bestfriends...since then it was with me" I surely regret of letting him go but happy too because my past self doesn't deserve him at all!

"You are mine right?" I asked cupping his cheeks and he warmly smiled looking at me...

"Y-yes I m all y" before he complete his words, Typ began to laugh out loudly and fell down back ok the ground...

"W-what happened baby?"

"How was my joke?Me Tharn kirigun"