Act

Flashback...

The very next day Cassie came to meet Tharn in college but The other guy just didn't wanted to meet her...

"She wants to meet your good bestfriend" Lisa said shoving food into her mouth while looking at Tharn who was rubbing his face...

"She's just very annoying,if she ain't my cousin and the girl who know my all secrets,i would have slit down her throat but now my mom strictly told me not to harm her in any way and I love her too"
Replied the other guy...

"Hii baby" all of them looked back and saw a tall girl with brown hair walking towards Tharn...

"Where's your good bestfriend with whom you are moving out? Is this girl then i will make sure to tell this to aunt as she gave me the responsibility to find out about your good friend with whom you are moving out...." The girl threatened and before Lisa can say anything Tharn spoke...

"She's not,... actually i m moving out wit..."

"Actually he's moving out with a good guy name Type,who was highest ranker of this school. he's a scholar too and he don't have a girlfriend and an actual nerd guy not like us?" Luke said crossing his arms and the girl name Cassie made a suspicious face because as a good sister she just want her brother to stay with good company ...

"Is he telling the truth?Type who's whole school topper ,is your friend with whom you are moving out?" She asked with utter shock and Tharn wanted to say no but it was the only way he can get rid off from this all moving out issue as he wants to move out and have fun as a teenager...

"...damn, Type... hahaha Tharn you are such a funny piece of shit...but don't think you can make me fool...i will keep an eye on you and if I get to know that you are lying,i will tell all your secrets to mom and won't allow you to move out" she threatened him and left the sight...

"What secrets?"Lisa asked raising her eyebrows

"My personal secrets...like i drink alcohol and cigarettes and also failed 1st semester in 10th grade and many thing more and i really can't let her so that, that's why I m bearing her...but fuck why did you told her I m moving out with that guy name Type."

"Tharn don't be stupid,you know she just want you to be disciplined and safe..so she will definitely leave you alone if you stay in good company...so that's why I did that and no one can be better then Type, earlier you were bestfriends so it's easy to convince them too..." Luke said...

"But what if Type don't agree...?"Tharn asked

"Then pay him...it's just for somedays dude,you ain't gonna be gay so relax and get along with it" like suggested and after thinking a lot he finally agreed...

Flashback end

Tharn came back into his thoughts and sighed for the nth time...

"I who hate gays will act like his bestfriend..why this all happening with me...damn god...you are so bad... just let me die instead " Tharn said and got a spank from his friend Lisa...

"Stupid...it's all your fault...and why you are so tensed...you just need to pretend to be bestfriends not boyfriends "

"I don't want to, everyone will make fun of me...i feel yuck even thinking about that " Tharn said...

"Don't worry everything happens for good .now just hurry up..we have lectures in 10 minutes " Luke said sighing Tharn began to eat his food while thinking about his future plans ...

~~~(present)

Sitting down beside Type, Tharn began to do his work when Cassie sat down in his left...