newbie

Type's pov...

It's been three weeks since we came back from picnic,I m still living in Tharn's home and eating his food but hopefully he's not talking to me,not even glancing, kissing, bothering or even breathing near me...I-i feel good now..

After getting ready I went to the company and when I walked in ,I found someone was working beside my seat...

"Who are you?" I asked placing my file aside...

"I m new technical head and Hacker of this company, for few days trial" she said and God knows how much scared I was as I thought Tharn threw me out of the company,I mean I still got a lot of companies offer even my old company wants me back but I don't want to leave this job,as here no one scold me,no one bully me and moreover,I can work on my will... people are polite and canteen food is free and tasty...

Walking out I went to our boss's room but she was in a meeting so at last I had to walk into Tharn's office who was busy doing something...

"Sir... i-i" before I can say anything he stopped me with his hands...

"Hussh! Wait over there..I m busy" he said so turning around I sat down on the couch...for the few minutes I was looking out and then I started feeling bore..
I rested my body,a little more a little more too and I don't know when I fell asleep because of my overactive thyroid...

When i woke up I checked the time and it was almost noon..damn I slept like almost 3 hrs...I m fired now..I know this is my mistake and I should be punished for this...

"Come sit" My thoughts came to end when Tharn told me to sit infront of him and as told I sat down infront of him after cleaning my face...

"Sir are you sacking me?"

"Nope..but yeah as from past days your performance were quite not good.. don't mind..I m not scolding but you were found sleeping many times,you didn't even updated the website, neither made files nor edited last teaser video of Emerald group you also didn't make my schedule...we need our work done soon..I know you are managing this floor too but everyone have so many work even more than you,I can't always cover up for you" he scolded me and i really felt like crying but at the end he's right so I need to apologise...

"Ok I m sorry sir,I will give my 100% from now onwards" I siad looking down..

"G-good...btw if you are sick you can take some days leave  if the work load is too much don't worry our company will still provide you your salary"

"No fucker Tharn..." I whispered but it felt like he heard me...

"What?"

"Nothing sir,I m sorry I will give me best...may I leave?"I asked trying to control my tears as I m such a cry baby who cries even for little thinga...

"Yeah you can tell Stacy to come here" I raised my eyebrows and he sighs looking at me...

"The new girl in your office"he said and nodding I turned around and returned back to my office...she was working on her laptop when I disturbed her...

"Sir Tharn is calling you" I said and in fraction of Seconds she stood up and immediately left...

I took out all my files and began to work on them...

After an hour she came back smiling so like a creep and sat down minding her own business...she neither talked with me nor looked at me...

In lunch time I took Tharn's lunch and was walked into the office only too see that girl was already serving him the food and he was happily eating that while chatting with her..

Turning around I came back and began to eat the food which I brought for Tharn..
When I was washing my hands she stood up beside me applying her lip gloss and spoke..

"Don't bother to bring lunch or any file to him... from tomorrow just come to office sit here and do your work peacefully" saying that she left and I as always sighs..damn! M I in bad company now...

~~~

It was night and I was standing in my balcony when I heard a sweet song... following the sound I went in the garden where Tharn was playing a guitar and was singing a song...

Remember the waves when we were sailing down that open ocean
We didn't care where we going, heading anywhere
Feeling the wind in your hair, love was a breath of fresh air
We had everything that we could ever imagine
Oh, every night I could see your face
I would never feel lonely, yeah
And in the middle of the summer breeze
You would takе my hand and hold me, yeah
Wherе are we now? The seas are storming
Can't make it out if I'm dead or I'm living
And where do we go when the sky keeps on falling?
Rain is pouring, and we're stuck in the middle...🎶🎶🎶

It was so good and melodious that I instantly began to clap when he finished although I hate him but I must sat he always sing like God...

"It was really very good..." I said and he smiled placing the guitar aside...

"You liked it?" He asked smiling at me...

"Yes it was good"

"Hmm...gn" saying that he walked away leaving me alone in the garden...it means he's totally following my words not to bother me...

"Come inside it's cold outside..." He shouted so as a good employee I followed him inside...