Team

It was midnight and Type walked into Tharn's kitchen room because now his stomach was growling with hunger...

He opened the fridge and hopefully saw a bowl of Icecream placed into it ..

Shamelessly the guy pulled it out and sat down on the ground scooping the delicious cream into his mouth...

Suddenly he felt someone staring at him and when he looked up the guy saw a kid of age about 16 was on wheelchair looking at him suspiciously but the most shocking thing was that kid was looking same as him...

"M i in time machine?" He asked looking at the kid who was in his night suit Wearing specs,big hair...

"Who are you? " The little guy asked and placing the bowl inside the fridge he stood up...

"Are you Nora?" He asked raising his eyebrows...

"Hmm?"

"You look exactly like me" he smiled trying to touch his big hair but the guy instantly backs up moving his wheelchair back...

"Dada said I m preety so how can I be like you" the little kid said looking at the ground and Type just rolled his eyes...

"Whatever! Hii i m Type...i m your guest for few days..." He said offering his hands but the other guy didn't replied back...

"Do you need anything?" A guy from the back spoke holding Nora's wheelchair...

"Icecream" he silently murmured and nodding the guy pulled out the bowl...

"He already ate from this" Nora said as don't eat anyone's leftover or touched food...

Nodding Ace pulled out another bowl and moving his wheelchair they both moved into a lift and went to top floor as they live their alone ...

Type who was processing what happened got shocked when Tharn tapped his shoulder...

"Are you hungry?" Tharn asked and turning around the guy nodded... without saying anything Tharn poured out some food into plate and Type sat down on the chair peacefully having his dinner...

"Who was the talk guy? Your another son?"Type asked out of blue ..

"No, Nora's boyfriend... he's Nora's boyfriend, tutor and the only person with whom Nora feels comfortable with" Tharn smiled talking about Nora...

"That kid is rude as hell" Type said having his food continuously..

"He lost his mother at the age of 8 ,his father sold him into a family as a slave,they use to beat and starve him and when he was about to die because of many disease.. they threw him away...it was good that we found him and it took him around an year to be normal so what do you expect him behave like" Tharn angrily raised his voice at Type...

"I-i-i m sorry,i didn't know that " Type said in his low tone and leaving him alone the elder guy walked into his room..

~~~

Waking up in the morning the younger guy Walked out and saw Tharn was cooking something while the two teenage boys were sitting on chair waiting for food ..

"Goodmorning" Type greeted both of them sitting infront of the guys...but none of them replied anything as both of the were reading a book...

Tharn served food to both guys and walked back into kitchen to take food for Type but the other guy misunderstood and stood up to leave...

"Where are you going?" Tharn asked coming back towards the table...

"I m going to office...it's not that you have made breakfast for me" he said being annoyed over him...

"Sit,these food are just for both of them...this is for us" he pouted food into his plate and sat down beside Type...

Type looked at both guys who were silently eating food,one can say it was all raw vegetables..

"How can you eat raw bitter gourd?" Type asked making a disgusting face

"I like it" Nora replied looking up at the guy with straight face..

"Me too" Ace replied eating those raw vegetables...

Type Just sighed looking at the strange family and began to eat his food ..

"I was a nerd too,but i Never ate those thing " Type whispered looking at Tharn...

"They are different..." Tharn said whispering back to him...

"Are you guys going on vacation arranged by university?" Asked Tharn smiling at the guys...

"No,we will stay at home and study together..." Ace replied...

"Nora baby Do u have plans to go out?" Tharn asked and the other guy shakes his head as no...

"Ok done then...next week on Sunday we will go to Phuket for mini picnic in my sister's resort..".Type said being all excited...

"But.." both of the guy
spoke

"Yes done then" Tharn said as he wants to bring both of the nerd guy outside of house because they always stays at home do nothing but study and rest...