Greedy

Countinuation of lest chapter

As stated,he didn't talked with me for the whole day and
After having my dinner I was beside bed waiting for him to come and pull me up but he was busy In washroom so I thought he wouldn't help me,I tried to crawl on the bed when suddenly he suddenly held me from back and placed me back on the bed but unlike another day he didn't scolded me...

We both sat down to study and I have decided to talk to him first because we have to live with eachother forever so it's my responsibility to not create any misunderstanding...

"Talk to me...I didn't meant it,I swear anyways can you answer this question for me" I asked and this rude guy just wrote the answer on a paper and began to read his book..

"Ace i-i m sorry..." Finally Nora the great apologized for being rude to him...

"Ace talk to me... Ace I won't repeat it"he's just making a big deal of very small thing...

"If count of three say you are taking otherwise I won't talk to you forever" I said and began to count but this rude guy just ignored my words...

I decided to put my ego first and throwing the book aside I laid down on the bed and fell asleep...

In the midnight I felt something wet on my lips from which my sleep got disturbed....I slowly opened my eyes and felt some movement but Ace was still sleeping...

I went near his mouth to check whether he was awake of not...
His heartbeat was too loud and his pupils were shaking too..

Poor guy must be dreaming something wierd just like I dreamt that someone was kissing me...I mean I won't mind if it's Ace but he would never do that... he's a plain boring guy just like me...

After one week...

It's been a week since he started no talking drama and I m cooperating with him too as I am a good boyfriend who will love together and will fight too...

He thinks that I will again apologized to him but he's wrong...I won't do that...I already did he's just making a big deal of this small 'breakup' word..

I was eating my food when suddenly he pulled away my plate...

"There's peanut  in it"damn I m allergic to peanuts but I tend to forget that...

"Thanks" I said being little bit kind but he doesn't value me...

I turned around and began to move back when he held my wheelchair with his one hand while eating from another...

"Sit you can eat another things right?" He said and unwillingly I just had my food only two plates... After that I went to dadda's room as I can't tolerate this guy anymore...
"Dadda I want to go to rooftop can I ?" I asked...
he looks really happy today.....

"What happened? Have you win any lucky draw?"

"I met Type today...he started working in our company,I know he's angry but I will make up with him... atleast we can be friends,I m so excited" He said being all happy and here's my boyfriend who don't give a fuck whether we are talking or not...

"Should I come with you or you will go there with your boyfriend?" He asked looking at me...

"No need, just do your work" I said as I don't want to disturb him...

I went towards the ramp which Dadda especially made for me...but he told me not to move on it alone as I can fall but I don't care
..

I was about to finish it when I lost my control and slipped back, grabbing all my strength I jumped off the chair and my head hits the tiles..