Guest

Nora was studying with Ace beside him when he got stuck in a difficult question..

"Ace  solve this" he said tapping the guy's shoulder as the guy was sitting opposite to him...

"Hmm..give me" he took the notebook and solved it immediately...

"You have to multiply the first equation to second one see" he showed and the other guy nodded and taking his notebook back he began to do the remaining sums...

"Can I sleep?"Nora asked as he was feeling little bit tired...

"Hmmm..only for 2 hrs.." Ace said and laying down beside Ace the guy closed his eyes...

Ace looked at the guy and was continuously staring at him when Nora opened his eyes...

"Is there something on my face?" He asked as Ace's staring was making him shy....

"N-no..I mean yes a mosquito" he rubbed Nora's lips corner and threw something away...

"Oh..." Nora sighed and again closed his eyes...

Ace spanked his own head and turned around to another side and began to study...

~~

When Nora opened his eyes he saw Ace was still studying and its been three hours since he fell asleep...

"You didn't wake me up?" He sulked and instantly after wiping his mouth the guy sat down to revise for English language...

"You look ado...I mean you looked tired so I didn't wake you up.." Saying that he continues his work and rolling his eyes Nora sat down to study too...

~~~>>

Finally it was almost Middle of the night so pulling Nora in his lap the guy placed him on the wheelchair they were walking out when Nora hurriedly went out leaving Ace back...

Ace followed him and found him. Talking to a random guy who was eating icecream from the bowl(Type)

"Do u need anything" Ace asked looking at Nora and the guy pointed at fridge..

"Icecream" Nora replied so taking out the bowl Ace held the wheel chair and returned back to his room...

Nora was eating his icecream where Ace was just staring at him with a serious gaze.

"W-what!" Asked Nora and stopped eating...

"N-nothing" pulling out his books Ace began to study when Nora frowned and pulling out the book he placed it at the corner...

"Not now...it's 2 am" Nora said..

"I just like books so much, after my parents this is the only thing that makes me happy and..." Before he can say anything the other guy closed his mouth...

"No talking about books please" he said and nodding Ace sat down staring at his phone..

Finally Nora was done with eating so he laid down on the bed and instantly fell asleep...

Ace bend down and began to Stare at the young beautiful guy...

You are very beautiful!

~~~

It was early in the morning when the new guest Type was staring at both guys who were eating their diet food...

"I don't like him, he's ugly"Nora murmured in Ace's ears and the other guy glared at him so he kept his mouth shut...

They already had plans that they will go to forest behind their school in upcoming vacation but Type gave the Idea to go out of city which spoils Nora's mood...