Bully

No matter how hard Nora tried the guy was unsuccessful and Ace was finally here...Ace was his 6th tutor before him all of them left him within a week...

After Tharn left Ace sat down on the chair and looked at guy who was glaring at him...

"I know you are the one who texted me, anyways come and open your text book" he said and frowning the guy moved closer towards the desk and opened his text book infront of him...

"So let's start with the first chapter.." Ace explained again and again the same thing so that the guy can understand everything...

"I didn't get it repeat it" Nora said while cleaning his nails and the other guy repeated it again...

"Still didn't get it"Nora replied and Ace repeated it again and again but the younger guy was just asking the same thing again...

"Enough! I know you aren't focusing here" Ace said being little bit annoyed...

"Then Leave,you ain't capable of doing this...take this" he gave a card to him...

"What's this?"

"This is my personal card..I m sure it has enough money on which you can rely atleast for 5 years" he said as That was Tharn's Saving account which he permanently gave to Nora incase anything happens to Tharn or if he wants to use cash then he can use it...

"Thanks now study" he accepted the card and turned next page...

"Leave now" Nora said clenching his fist...

"Listen...I m not going anywhere and you know I will live here with you forever so stop messing with me""he said in his serious tone...

"One scream and Tharn will kick you out of this house...he like me more" he bragged and the other guy smirked pulling out his phone from upper pocket...

"Daddy or dad not Tharn and if you gonna blame me Then should I show him this video?" He asked showing the whole video how he offered card to Ace...

"I-i-i you are a cheater" clenching his fist the guy was about to punch him but Ace pulled him closer tightly holding his both hands...

"Stop messing with me...you will regret" he said looking straight into his eyes..

"I-i"

"Nothing... just keep quiet and listen to me" he began to explain the chapter and finally Nora this time nodded when Ace asked him whether he understood the chapter or not...

Walking in the next room Ace showered himself and sat down on the big fluffy bed...

Thanks momma and that stranger guy too...

He was head over heels because of the special treatment he was getting here...no one will here disturb him,he don't need to do anything except for teaching that brat kid just for one hour after that he was all free and now he has money to buy anything he wants too...

He immediately texted his friend of Chiang Mai and sent him 20,000 baht as his friend was also very poor and needed some money for his mother's medicines

"Thanks Ace...but I only need 6000"

"It's ok keep it..buy books for yourself and new bag for your little sister" he texted...

Placing his phone aside the guy pulled out his books and began to study

After few hours he was finally done with his studies and walked out to find something to eat when he saw How Tharn was lovingly feeding Nora...

Dadda I wish you were here!

"Hey come sit" Tharn said to the guy who was staring at them... getting no option he sat down beside Nora and Tharn shoved food into his mouth from the same spoon...

"You eat too" he smiled and Ace wanted to say no but he didn't said anything as he didn't wanted to be rude...

Finally after feeding both of the babies Tharn stood up...

"Ace can you please shift Nora on the bed...I have some important call to make" Tharn said and instantly left leaving both of the guys there...

Ace bend down to lift Nora when the other guy stopped him...

"Don't dare to touch me...I can do this on my own" saying that he moved towards his bed and holding the bed rod the guy tried so hard but couldn't...at last he began to cry...

Ace walked towards him and held his shoulder...

"I know you will make fun of me..."Nora cried more...

"No,I won't...I m here to help you so just keep quiet and let me help you ok?" He asked and pulling up the guy he laid him down and was about to stand up but fell down on his body...

He instantly stood up fixing his hair...

"One day I will kill you... leave" Nora yelled and the other side smirked and called THARN...
"Sir can I sit with Nora for som more time...?he have some issues to solve?" He asked looking at Tharn...

"Ok if it's ok with you?" Asked Tharn and Nora glared at Ace
"Ok thanks sir" he hangs up the call and sat down beside Nora...

"Now it's only 10 so let's study..."

"No,go away" he kicked the guy...

"I asked sir and he said yes"

"Call Tharn...I need to talk to him"

"Dadda he's your Dadda ok? Ace said holding his legs which were continuously kicking him..

"I-a..." Before he can say anything Ace pulled out his Phone..

"Should I send him your video?" He asked and the other guy instantly took out his book and began to do his homework...

I just hate this guy!