Feel

Tharn's POV...

I know i was a dick to him in our teenage days but i really regret all the things I did with him... it's ok if he ignore me and don't associate with me much but somewhere in my heart i want him back...

I want him again as a friend with whom i can share things,with whom i can hangout and whom i can trust...

I was really very sad when i got to know that he already had a boyfriend and leaving me he went towards him in that restaurant...

~~

Next day everything was back to normal...i told everything to the girl group at first they were little bit angry with my baby Nora but then when i told them about the new song and choreography they thankfully agreed... everyone is now back to work and i was done with my work so i went to TYPE's office to see whether he's working or just resting...

Walking in I saw him editing some documents .,and was making schedule for the management team...yeah beside a hacker he's also the manager of this company as we also need someone who can manage this floor work ...

"Type can you help us?"a girl walked in the room unknown to the fact that I was there too..

"Can you please help us in our live session?" she said as she's one of our company's idol...

Nodding he walked out with her and i followed him...when i went there i saw them dancing and Type was also dancing with them happily...

Author's pov...

Tharn smiled looking at the guy who was definately enjoying the activity...

Suddenly he remembered that he have to go out for a meeting so he returned back to his officer and began to prepare for that..

Whole day the guy was busy in his work that he forgot to have his Lunch, suddenly he heard a knock on his door and without looking up he said coming to the other side...

"Your dinner sir...miss Cassie had to leave because of some personal reasons " Tharn instantly stood up when he saw Type was infront of him...

"T-thanks...lets have dinner together " he asked

"Nope,my boyfriend will come to pick me up..." He said with a straight face which really irritated Tharn a little bit
Tharn pouted with disappointment and walked out of his office room to wash his hands as it was little bit dirty...

"Why? You said we will have dinner together " Type was yelling at his boyfriend standing infront of the balcony...

"But...you always have excuses... anyways...byee" he hang up the call and punched the wall Infront of him...

When Type turned around he saw Tharn was staring at him and that was a embarrassing moment for him...

Ignoring his presence the guy was trying to walk away when Tharn held his hands...

"You can eat with me if you want to?" Tharn asked...

"i m leaving for home now" with a straight face Type ignored that guy and walked out of the building
.
.
.
.

Sitting down in his car Tharn was heading back to home when he remembered Nora told him to buy a cake for him so walking out he went into a cafeteria and ordered his special cake for his special baby...

Suddenly he saw someone really femiliar but the guy wasn't sure but then when he looked at him carefully he was sure that it was TYPE's boyfriend who was having meal with a lady while both of the were being so clingy to eachother...

Walking out of that cafeteria he immediately went to TYPE's house and the other guy opened his door ..

"Come with me" Tharn held his hands and began to drag him out...

In between Type asked him about what happened but the other guy didn't replied...

Walking into the cafeteria heale him stand infront of the couple who were kissing eachother hungrily while the guy Zayn hugging that girl more and more...

Walking there Type pulled the guy up but his collar choking him real hard...

"This is your work? Here you are busy?" He angrily said looking at the guy...

"Baby i-i-i was...she was forcefully kissing me" Zayn defended himself while the other guy chuckled smiling sarcastically...

"I m a fool right?..ok i m... don't ever meet me...we are done and from now onwards you ain't my boyfriend anymore..it was short but nice meeting you"
Type was furiously walking towards his home when someone held his hands.

"Come home with me" Tharn said as he was worried that Type might do something irrational...

Just then out of blue Type thrashed a slap on his cheeks while glaring at him...

"Don't touch me... he's just same like you fucker.. atleast he apologized too...you were just like him... don't think i forgave you...i hate you more than anything in this world...if next time you gona hold my hands i will chop it off" crying the guy instantly walked away...

Tharn was confused that why instead of his ex he got this slap on his face..