Close

TYPE's pov...

Coming into the luxurious room,i showered myself and walked out of the washroom only to see my,i mean Tharn staring at me...pervert!opps he's straight so kind your tongue Type ..

"Umm...can you order dinner for us and for no.602 too" he said andwalked into the washroom..

I did as he asked me to do and after few seconds the room service guy came with the food..i was too lazy to wear a t-shirt so i just opened the door without anything...

"Umm..s-sir y-you food" i don't know why the guy also began to stare at me weirdly...

" Thanks buddy, have u delivered to another room?" I asked and smiling he nodded...

"You are- i m sorry but your are too beautiful" he said closing his eyes shut looking down at the ground...

"Thanks,you are very beautiful too... Umm what's your name" i Ruffled that cutie room service guy hair...

"My name is Noah " saying that he walked away and i just closed the door...

Turning around i placed the food and saw Tharn glaring at me...

"What happened?"

"How can you go out naked...were you flirting with a staff?" He asked coming closer to me...

"Yeah i was..and i love to flirt... infact i m single so i can..." I winked and sat down to have my dinner...

He was quite pissed off for god knows why but i didn't paid any attention to his words...

~~~

It was almost middle night when we got invite from hotel staff in a club and after making sure Nora and Ace were sleeping we both walked into the club...

Tharn sat down at corner and began to drink some kind of cocktail meanwhile i was just dancing on the stage... suddenly a handsome guy came infront of me and whispered about asking for permission to dance with me and i nodded...

He held my waist and in the wild environment we were dancing... i was enjoying our moment as i was very drunk so everything was going so smoothly.. suddenly that guy cupped my cheeks and pulled me towards his face probably to kiss me and before I can say or push him,Tharn came and slapped that guy...

The guy was shocked and tried to punch him back but couldn't as i stopped his fist immediately...

"Please, don't must be some misunderstanding" i said glaring at Tharn..

"What are you doing?"

"I m minding my own business..and you do that too" i said angrily screaming at him but he held my hands and began to drag me out...

"Lets go" he said while dragging me out...

"No, leave me..." I yelled at him...

"No lets go" he dragged me out and at that moment i felt like killing him...why he have everything he wants .. he's happy, beautiful, handsome, rich and successful and above all he's strong who can drag me but i can't because I m not as strong as him...

Closing the door he pushed me hard on the bed and straddled me while pinning my hands on the bed...i was drunk..drunk like hell but i knew what he' was doing...i just hate him for touching me because I still have effect of him on my body...i have never forgotten him...he was my first love and the last one too...i have dated many guys after him but all of them were just way to escape from my own feelings ,I have never got someone who can really felt real as was to me before he knew about me being gay and once this heart began to love someone it's hard to stop..

i have dated many guys after him but all of them were just way to escape from my own feelings ,I have never got someone who can really felt real as was to me before he knew about me being gay and once this heart began to love someone it's hard to ...

He moved closer to me,his eyes were red and face was filled with anger...

"I hate it when you talk with some other guy sweetly but not me,i hate when you flirt with anyone,i hate when you ignore me and above all i hate when you left me 7 years ago...i just love you... yes,i do...i don't care whether you do or not...i know i m an asshole back then and i m just like this...i m Tharn and now you can't escape because you are mine.." he sucked my neck biting them gently and i would have punched him but on honest basis this feels too good...i was already turned on and i couldn't even do anything except for moaning like a bitch while closing my eyes...

Trailing his lips down the guy sucked my lips and i can taste his mouth which was smelling like alcohol,a hard one which was not good in taste but his mouth was...

~~~

The atmosphere was too warm and cozy when i woke up i found myself wrapped in Tharn's body , naked...i looked down and it was obvious that we did it,not i but he was the one who forcefully did it with me...

"Get off me" i tried to push him off as my whole body was feeling very hot out of blue and i was feeling extremely weak...

"No,we are boyfriends now" he opened his eyes and kissed my cheeks which really made me angry and even if I didn't had any strength and i kicked him off the bed...

"When did I ever accepted you?...i just hate you th-tharn I just hate you so much...you think I will let you play with me again?i know you must have some other intentions behind it...fuck off leave me" i yelled at him trying to scream...

"Baby , please i..."instantly cutting him off i began to speak...

"D-don't,i just h-hate..." Before I can say anything i passed out...

I hate this guy!be confident on your words Type...

~~~